British Speedway Forum

Well Taylor Poole when fit would go straight back into my team and take Lanhams place, easy decision. Louis said take an underperformers place well theres no bigger underperformer than Lanham :icon_smile_clown:

still weak in heat 13 and 15 :party::wink:

• Like 1

Well Taylor Poole when fit would go straight back into my team and take Lanhams place, easy decision. Louis said take an underperformers place well theres no bigger underperformer than Lanham :icon_smile_clown:

I would say dont hold your breathe for that to happen.........but in hindsight!!!!! ;):o

Poole for Lanham might work average wise at the moment but the way Lanham is "reducing" his average, Poole might not fit in! :o

Then Lanham could go somewhere else on a steal of an average and start banging in some good scores again, even at foxhall.

Then Lanham could go somewhere else on a steal of an average and start banging in some good scores again, even at foxhall.

I think that's a given!
  • Like 1

How about a swap, Lanham for Lasse Bjerre, their averages aren't to far apart. Bjerre is certainly a trier but the track at Leicester doesn't suit his style of riding, along with his gating ability means he is struggling to get the double figure scores you need from a heat-leader.Lanham has impressed whenever he's visited Leicester.
  • Like 2

How about a swap, Lanham for Lasse Bjerre, their averages aren't to far apart. Bjerre is certainly a trier but the track at Leicester doesn't suit his style of riding, along with his gating ability means he is struggling to get the double figure scores you need from a heat-leader.Lanham has impressed whenever he's visited Leicester.

At the moment Bjerre is 7.72 and Lanham is 7.50, so it couldn't work for Ipswich ...

I'd be almost tempted to take that swap if i was in the Ipswich management , Lasse was always good value for his points and an exciting rider to boot . He was never a regular maximum man for the Witches but neither was he 4 pt a meeting man either , he did however have the ability to beat anyone ( and i do mean anyone ) around Foxhall on his day ! Still not a true no1 but someone who could actually win in heat 13 or 15 .

Hmmm , definite food for thought me thinks

Shame but as others point out the averages just dont add up !

Edited by Super Blue

I'd be almost tempted to take that swap if i was in the Ipswich management , Lasse was always good value for his points and an exciting rider to boot . He was never a regular maximum man for the Witches but neither was he 4 pt a meeting man either , he did however have the ability to beat anyone ( and i do mean anyone ) around Foxhall on his day ! Still not a true no1 but someone who could actually win in heat 13 or 15 .

Hmmm , definite food for thought me thinks

At the moment Bjerre is 7.72 and Lanham is 7.50, so it couldn't work for Ipswich ...

Plus he then couldnt race for the horrors on a Thursday, which is why if is at a Saturday track

Lasse losing his role at Peterborough removes that Thursday night problem but as Dave has pointed out, the averages don't make it viable for Ipswich.

Wouldn't bet against Bjerre returning to Foxhall next year though.

Plus he then couldnt race for the horrors on a Thursday, which is why if is at a Saturday track

He's been dropped by Peterborough.

Maybe couldn't quite work at the minute average wise, but give it another 2 or 3 weeks & who knows a few more low scores from Lasse & improvement in Lanham's scores & it could work out.

Maybe couldn't quite work at the minute average wise, but give it another 2 or 3 weeks & who knows a few more low scores from Lasse & improvement in Lanham's scores & it could work out.

If Lanham actually improved we wouldnt need Lasse back , we need something thats gonna improve things now !

The irony is that Leicester have three heatleaders on 7.72 or higher rolling averages (Lanham is currently highest Witch on 7.50), but overall are 41.65, while the Witches are currently 44.38! To replace Lanham's 7.50, Bjerre's average would have to be 4.84 :o.

The irony is that Leicester have three heatleaders on 7.72 or higher rolling averages (Lanham is currently highest Witch on 7.50), but overall are 41.65, while the Witches are currently 44.38! To replace Lanham's 7.50, Bjerre's average would have to be 4.84 :o.

I think to replace Lanham on a 7.50,Bjerre would have to be on a 7.50 or lower.Regardless of the overall team average.