British Speedway Forum

Random but more factual than any Aljerk post!

What's up with you love?

Wondering why you had to snipe with a pathetic dig at Ipswich, and then get upset at someone sniping back. Give but can't take ... just like your hero, LOL.

The evidence is in their postings they are so self-righteous and full of their own importance :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And you're not self-righteous? Actually ... comtemptible, contradictory ignoramous is a better description.

• Like 1

Wondering why you had to snipe with a pathetic dig at Ipswich, and then get upset at someone sniping back. Give but can't take ... just like your hero, LOL.

And you're not self-righteous? Actually ... comtemptible, contradictory ignoramous is a better description.

they can remove its fine i've read it Dave :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Losers from Ipswich

Don't get your tentacles in a twist Squid...What are you on about with your meaningless random insults??

Losers from Ipswich

Tremendous value add. Congratulations on your skilful use of satire and extensive knowledge of speedway and the Witches to justify your comments. It's great to see your efforts to raise the standards of the BSF beyond that of useful information source.

And yes, your hero is definitely the No One Aussie - No One respects him, LOL.

Edited by Dave Love
  • Like 1

Never like Ipswich the track is a dump

Another example of a contributor on performance debilitating drugs!!!

Another kks, mjj, dstapleton, Geoff capes alias?? :)

Don't bring me into this please Arson fire, I don't take this account seriously so why do I need 5 accounts to do what I can do on 1?

Slightly changing the subject , does anyone in the know have any insider knowledge of how the team is lining up on Thursday ? We definitely need to protect Taylor till he's fully up to speed and also does anyone know the timescale on Daks return ?

Stupid damn thing decided to duplicate post !

Edited by Super Blue

Slightly changing the subject , does anyone in the know have any insider knowledge of how the team is lining up on Thursday ? We definitely need to protect Taylor till he's fully up to speed and also does anyone know the timescale on Daks return ?

1. Poole

2. R/R

3/4. Lanham

3/4. Tresarrieu

5. Tungate

6. Heeps

7. Risager

Not sure which way round Lanham & Tresarrieu are at 3&4. Risager moves to 6, I assume to help cover Heat 8.

Tungate, Tresarrieu, Risager & Heeps can take North's rides.

I think North is seeing a consultant this week, to determine the extent of the ligament damage around his right thumb.

If the line up is the same as away at Plymouth on Friday it should read

1. Taylor, 2 Dak [r/r], 3 Leigh, 4 Matt, 5 Rohan, 6 Cam 7 Morten.

But who knows it might be different at home.