British Speedway Forum

Another good Ipswich team :shock: :shock: that twice in a row now :o

indeed Orion, did you still want that chair to sit down in for Christmas? :shock::lol:

Yes think so. Sure it happend last year aswell. Ipswich have a large fan base, but I don't think many post on here. I guess It also means that we are happy with our team.

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

Looks that way...............I've not been doing this that long, but from what I can see it might mean two things.....1. Everybody is happy with the team as it is and 2. Not heard that much from Snacky, so punctuation and grammar must have improved to such an extent that he has not felt the need to post!

has this thread run out of steam.

Yes - there's no activity on the Witches Forum either.

I think fans are happy with the team - we can let everyone else talk up their chances :)

Edited by Lovey

Looks that way...............I've not been doing this that long, but from what I can see it might mean two things.....1. Everybody is happy with the team as it is and 2. Not heard that much from Snacky, so punctuation and grammar must have

improved to such an extent that he has not felt the need to post!

He's on the other threads on his campaign to improve everyone's grammar .....Bless him .

Think its more of a case of, Great team but now have 3 month wait to see them, so what more can be said?

Like knowing what you getting for Christmas in October but have to wait until Christmas day to open the gifts!

has this thread run out of steam.

Maybe most of us (it can never be all, no matter how good the team), are happy with the team and are now doing our Christmas shoping........I've been doing my Christmas shopping and I am also very happy with the team.

Roll on March, another season where I am looking forward to it starting.

Its all been said I guess most people are happy with the young exciting team put together, it should make the play-offs ok in my opinion. But just one word of warning about Dakota North taking Lasse Bjerres place, that to my mind is Witches weakness next season. Any others agree? Still have that problem of who rides in heats 13 and 15 with Kevin Doolan who will surely improve a great deal next season on new equipment.

Its all been said I guess most people are happy with the young exciting team put together, it should make the play-offs ok in my opinion. But just one word of warning about Dakota North taking Lasse Bjerres place, that to my mind is Witches weakness next season. Any others agree? Still have that problem of who rides in heats 13 and 15 with Kevin Doolan who will surely improve a great deal next season on new equipment.

13 & 15, as you rightly say will be telling early in the season, as I have said previously, would look to Risager to ride at 5 as he is the most experienced after Doolan, thus taking the heat off the youngsters.

North is not a replacement for Bjerre.

I think North at #2, Poole & Risager at #3 & #4 and Tresarrieu at #5.

North is not a replacement for Bjerre.

I think North at #2, Poole & Risager at #3 & #4 and Tresarrieu at #5.

Personally would rather start with........

1.Doolan

2.Poole

3.Tress

4.North

5.Risager

6.Tungate

7.Heeps

I guess time will tell??

Wouldn't have morten at 5 on away tracks, very poor on many of them. Matt was prob our best away rider last seasons so should be at 5 Atleast away.

Wouldn't have morten at 5 on away tracks, very poor on many of them. Matt was prob our best away rider last seasons so should be at 5 Atleast away.

I know he was rubbish on more than one occasion. Hope he will up his game. The reason I would like to see Matt at 3 is that he can do a 'Niemi' type of job. I know there is no comparison in style, and poor old Kai was not everybodies favourite, but I believe there is a likeness in mental approach. The rider at number 3 often seems to be the catalyst away from home.