British Speedway Forum

Hope everyone who's been lucky enough to go to Auckland has a fantastic time, and please spare a thought for us at home who will be up at an unworldly hour to watch it live on TV. Have fun!!

• Like 1

anyone go to the practice today - any riders looking particularly sharp?

any reccomendations on best viewing spot for non-grandstand ticket holders?

get there early; it'll be chokka!

Just cannot wait - Bring it on , in work at 11am on the Sunday but will be watching from 4am

Am I just being thick (again) but is it not 4am SATURDAY? These time differences do my head in but I thought it was already the early hours of Saturday in NZ and the GP is being run on Saturday night?

Am I just being thick (again) but is it not 4am SATURDAY? These time differences do my head in but I thought it was already the early hours of Saturday in NZ and the GP is being run on Saturday night?

You are correct-4am Saturday(uk time)

And at the civilised time of 11pm here i shall be watching! Probably in Polish but that is fine by me. Take care and enjoy Result, by the way will be 1. Jason Bunyan. 2. Chris Harris. 3 Emil, the honorary Bee.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All the best. Alan.

And at the civilised time of 11pm here i shall be watching! Probably in Polish but that is fine by me. Take care and enjoy Result, by the way will be 1. Jason Bunyan. 2. Chris Harris. 3 Emil, the honorary Bee.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All the best. Alan.

Could that have anything to do with the canal + lady presenter ?? i have sent you a PM

D'you need a lift? :rofl:

not that old chessnut :t:

not that old chessnut :t:

Don't encourage him, he will only escalate it. :blink::D

Edited by MajorM
  • Like 1

Just to clarify even more.......it's our (UK) Friday night turning into Saturday 4am morning. It will be 4pm Saturday afternoon local time in New Zealand.

It's a great timing for me as i'll be pretty much just coming home from a few hours out on the town :drink:

Please don't rain as it often does in New Zealand.

Here's hoping the referee has a good one on his Birthday.....Happy Birthday Krister !!