British Speedway Forum
Ben91

Rye House 2012

according to the Star

Havvy Kus Bowen Boxall

Great, that tallies with what I had. Thanks very much.. :)

Please would someone provide me with or tell me where can I find Rye House riders 2011 averages. Not GSRAs just 2011 only

Cheers BB

Can anyone help me with this please?

The flat track round that took place as part of the 'Ace of Hearts' meeting is being shown on Motors TV, SKY Channel 413 (Virgin 545) this eveing at 6.55pm. If you miss this transmission it will be repeated from time to time during this week.

The flat track round that took place as part of the 'Ace of Hearts' meeting is being shown on Motors TV, SKY Channel 413 (Virgin 545) this eveing at 6.55pm. If you miss this transmission it will be repeated from time to time during this week.

Those who watched this will realise now that it was a meeting which took place earlier in the season and not the one as part of the 'Ace of Hearts.' I was misled by the SKY preview which referred to Nelson riding.

Those who watched this will realise now that it was a meeting which took place earlier in the season and not the one as part of the 'Ace of Hearts.' I was misled by the SKY preview which referred to Nelson riding.

Well this thread is dying a death isn't it?

Speaking of Nelson, he scored 8 in a 4tt in Oz the other night with Jason Crump also featuring in the meeting, good to see he is keeping race sharp and performing well back home. Also saw a couple of photographs of Jason Bunyan from the NZ GP media announcement, could be a potential ride there for him as a multi time New Zealand champion whilst I've also heard there could be interest from a few EL sides in Jason, would make sense with the average conversion the way it is. Perhaps he'll be lined up for a doubling up spot at Coventry with Adam Roynon? If it does happen it's all good for keeping Jason race sharp and good publicity for the club with one of our riders making reasonably regular sky TV appearances.

http://snpa.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Auckland-Inaugural-FIM-New-Zealand-Speedway-Grand-Prix-Announcement/G00001WBZd61eBZc/I0000HJJ90ESbQ.A

Thread dying as death as nothing too get excited about. It's a mid table side built on the cheap again, same as last season.

• Like 1

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Or to paraphrase Urge Overkill: "Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon"

Cue Dick Dale.........

Rye House press release prices in 2012

Rye House can confirm its admission charges for the new campaign, and it’s positive news in that regard. First off, Rockets’ normal fixtures will see no pricing change from 2011, with Adults remaining at £16, Seniors at £14, Children (12-16) at £5 and Children U-12 FREE. The match programme will be £2.

The Raiders’ standard National League fixtures, meanwhile, will see a REDUCTION from 2011 Hackney prices for all Adults at £10, Children (12-16) remaining at £5 and Children U-12 again FREE. The race card will be £1.

The final piece of good news is that double header (Premier League/National League) events will be priced as per Premier League level matches, ie there will be no additional admission charge for the Raiders element, with only an increase in the match programme to £3 being implemented to help offset the additional costs of staging these meetings.

I cannot believe they are now charging £3 for easily the worst programme in the league,it`s the one track I go to that I refuse to buy.

I cannot believe they are now charging £3 for easily the worst programme in the league,it`s the one track I go to that I refuse to buy.

They're not. It's two squid. Three if its a double header

They're not. It's two squid. Three if its a double header

I need to read posts better,still won`t be buying the prog though,it`s awful.I`ve noticed a lot of the local fans bring their own scorecard rather than puchase the prog.

• Like 1

Good news about the double header admission prices, but still no family ticket, which is disappointing... £32 for four of us to get into Newport today, fantastic value for money!