British Speedway Forum
Ben91

Rye House 2012

Doolan for Frampton? I know it's not gonna happen but...

what the heck is wrong with Frampton this year? Anything like normal scores from him on this most recent northern tour and we could have taken a match point from these matches!! He must be in danger of hitting a reserve berth soon!! :o

what the heck is wrong with Frampton this year? Anything like normal scores from him on this most recent northern tour and we could have taken a match point from these matches!! He must be in danger of hitting a reserve berth soon!! :o

Bunyan and Hawkins will keep him away from there, dont worry about that!

Frampton quits.

No surprise at all and could see this coming a mile off. Wasn't happy at Rye for most of last season and all of this. Silver should never has re-signed him and no idea why Frampton signed a contract.

Down to five men now.

Any ideas who could come in and do a good job for rye ? Doolan goes well around hoddesdon !

Redcar visit in September

Shocking timing by Frampton just before a busy period and to wait until a day before the Northern tour is a smack in the face for the Rye House riders, fans and promotion. Thanks a bunch!

Edited by Shadders

Shocking timing by Frampton just before a busy period and to wait until a day before the Northern tour is a smack in the face for the Rye House riders, fans and promotion. Thanks a bunch!

. Sorry didn't know Doolan had signed for the bears.

Could make Rye stronger on their tour to be fair, would assume they will get a guest for Frampton as they already have R/R for Bowen?

could robert mear double up?

More to the point 'Would Rob Mear want to double up into the current team?' I wouldn't. :cry:

More to the point 'Would Rob Mear want to double up into the current team?' I wouldn't. :cry:

Whether or not he could or would is doubtful. Lakeside have 11 matches during August and Robert has a full time job outside speedway which he refers to as his hobby! That is why he has not considered PL/EL DU role over the past two seasons.

if gjedde is not available would'nt a guest be required for him

Whether or not he could or would is doubtful. Lakeside have 11 matches during August and Robert has a full time job outside speedway which he refers to as his hobby! That is why he has not considered PL/EL DU role over the past two seasons.

I think he works as a gas fitter. I'd have thought we have used him as a guest by now if he was remotely interested. Difficult to find someone decent as this short notice, but B4E mentioned Pepe Franc who did a good job for us guesting on a Northern tour a few years back when I think he was a Newcastle rider for the season. I'd guess that his average may be a little too high.

Edited by Shadders

I think he works as a gas fitter. I'd have thought we have used him as a guest by now if he was remotely interested. Difficult to find someone decent as this short notice, but B4E mentioned Pepe Franc who did a good job for us guesting on a Northern tour a few years back when I think he was a Newcastle rider for the season. I'd guess that his average may be a little too high.

Doolan or Henry if they are available??

Franc 7-15 Frampton 7-12

Franc 7-15 Frampton 7-12

Henry always rides Berwick well so did Tungate probably a bit far for him to travel