British Speedway Forum

Holder & Anderson are at reserve now.

Correct,but i dont think Anderson needs a Work permit does he??

Correct,but i dont think Anderson needs a Work permit does he??

Sorry mate, you might be right their, i am not sure what the rules are these days, as it seems Jake is inelegible for the NL, so not sure if he does or doesnt.

Edited by greyhoundp

He also said that james must be a good prospect as he is the brother of Chris Holder.

James has been living in Chris's shadow for a number of years and when he is interviewed the first question is always how is Chris etc etc

we found at somerset that he was not a great points scorer but he could motivate the team, but lets face it would you want to try too hard for a boss that may or may not pay you for your efforts.

But the one thing that I can see is that somebody is going to put Bowden firmly on his back before the end of the season and I will be there to hold that persons coat

There will be a queue all the way to Edinburgh and back ready to do the same!

his daughter lies as much as he does so i would ignore anything she posts

It's in the jeans lewy, pity Bowden don't keep it there ;)

• Like 3

hi

i have been looking at various posts on here with regard of the nicki glanz situation. from the 2012 scb rulebook

18.1.2.3 No facility is permitted to replace a Rider, who although included in a Re-declaration has not made an appearance for that Team since being re-declared.

plymouth re declared the team, on or around 23.8.2012 to fit jake andersson in. plymouth rode at somerset on the 31.08.12

with out nicki glanz taking part does this mean plymouth are breaking the rules

please let this be true although barbie (Bowdens daughter) says it isnt, perhaps he doesnt tell her the whole story!!!!

Barbie bowden? seriously? ,sounds like a character off TOWIE
  • Like 1

hi

i have been looking at various posts on here with regard of the nicki glanz situation. from the 2012 scb rulebook

18.1.2.3 No facility is permitted to replace a Rider, who although included in a Re-declaration has not made an appearance for that Team since being re-declared.

plymouth re declared the team, on or around 23.8.2012 to fit jake andersson in. plymouth rode at somerset on the 31.08.12

with out nicki glanz taking part does this mean plymouth are breaking the rules

I dont see this as a problem as the re-declaration was to replace Kesiek who is injured with Anderson.

I feel for the travelling Plymouth fans and respect their loyalty to the team not to Bowden.

He allowed tonight’s meeting to go ahead without a viable guest for Ben Barker which meant that two riders scoured 24 of the 30 points which brought the weekend tally for two meetings for 59- against 129 come on Bowden pay your riders they may well win an away meeting for you or is that too much to ask of you

I feel for the travelling Plymouth fans and respect their loyalty to the team not to Bowden.

He allowed tonight’s meeting to go ahead without a viable guest for Ben Barker which meant that two riders scoured 24 of the 30 points which brought the weekend tally for two meetings for 59- against 129 come on Bowden pay your riders they may well win an away meeting for you or is that too much to ask of you

Yes it is, Speedway is a buisness as well as a Sport

Yes it is, Speedway is a buisness as well as a Sport

This means that if he is a good businessman then he would pay his bills.

As we all know he will not pay his way therefore he must be a rubbish businessman

Speedway is also a business for the riders and if there not paid how are they supposed to maintain their equipment and live

• Like 2

Taken from the local newspaper about the proposed takeover of Plymouth Speedway

"Bowden is describing the move to buy the Devils as 'all talk' and has effectively said he wants to see the colour of the consortium's money."

There are a number of riders who would like to see the colour of Bowdens money