British Speedway Forum

Wells is a Yank. The 6 came from his assessed 3 point EL average doubled, as it was higher than the WP average he would need.

There must be other examples of riders dropping down on assessed averages. It was put in after the Brian Yarrow/Tomasz Piszcz fiasco.

Wells is a new zealander but rides on an AMA licence.

Wells is a new zealander but rides on an AMA licence.

I know, but for average purposes he came over as an American. Hence I was trying to point out that, surely, Sitera would start on a 7, and not lower...

According to Kings Lynn facebook, Sitera has secured himself a PL place, i'd imagine it's at Plymouth or Redcar?

According to Kings Lynn facebook, Sitera has secured himself a PL place, i'd imagine it's at Plymouth or Redcar?

Wouldn't fit at Redcar, Sheffield would be my guess

Wouldn't fit at Redcar, Sheffield would be my guess

Would fit in at Berwick. ;)

Good signing for Plymouth in Ashworth.IMO Plymouth have as good a top two as there is in the PL,but they need back-up,and so far I dont see it.

Would fit in at Berwick. ;)

Good signing for Plymouth in Ashworth.IMO Plymouth have as good a top two as there is in the PL,but they need back-up,and so far I dont see it.

were berwick not speaking so stitera last year at some point screm?

were berwick not speaking so stitera last year at some point screm?

May well have done,Sitera seems to have struggled in the EL,so a move to a PL team might just do the trick.I remember seeing him doing a couple of Open meetings before he raced over here full-time,looked very impressive.The only problem in him coming to Berwick would be Continental meetings at the week-end.

Ashworth for you is a great move for you devils and

sheffields massive loss , im now of to the bookies to place a bet for the pl pairs

I wouldn't bother because if Ben qualifies for Cardiff as wildcard or reserve he won't be in the pairs!

has it been confirmed that the pairs will still be the night before carsif remember cardif is later this year due to the olympics

Yep, definitely confirmed..........Here

Sitera has signed for Berwick

It seems Werner may not be signing after all, the local rag says today that he is 'in talks' to sign and that no deal has actually been done :)

It confirms Barker, Ashworth, Boxall and Glanz so 4 down 3 to go seems to be the way and not a bad 4 in my opinion!