British Speedway Forum

Babs get real, if we consulted a solicitor every time your Father did or said something degoratory against us speedway fans we would need a whole team of them. You might be happy to watch the family fighting amongst themselves on a Friday night and your Father canoodling with his girlfriend while his wife and daughters are there acceptable but I fortunately do not,it comes to something when the fans are more excited about the girlfriend and her husband being taken away in a police car for their own safety than the actual riding.

It is admirable for you to stick up for your Father but I think your loyalty is sadly misplaced and thats why the fans are staying away in their droves

Yes Bowden did bring speedway back to Plymouth but I think you can also say that Bowden destroyed speedway back at Plymouth, and please dont bother paying for a solicitor for anything I have posted here because these are all facts which can be admirably backed up!.

• Like 3

Babs i understand why you feel this way as hes family but i think the term "rose tinted glasses" comes to mind

Babs i understand why you feel this way as hes family but i think the term "rose tinted glasses" comes to mind

The term utter beau locks comes to my mind,

• Like 1

Hahahahaha

Perhaps she's right in what she says. Friday's Herald carries an article that apparently quotes Alex Harkness as saying that

Mike Bowden's licence to operate has not currently been revoked. Read it for yourselves.

http://www.thisisply...tail/story.html

Edited by Moverley

There you have it in black & white, so anyone that says his licence to operate has already been

revoked is quite obviously talking bollocks.

Edited by Moverley

To everyone who has commented on the Plymouth thread over the last two days in regards to Mike's license being revoked you know who you are. I can confirm I personally spoke to the highest person at the BSPA and it was confirmed that Mike's license has not I repeat not been revoked I have consulted with Mike's solicitors and if these remarks and this slander/deformation of character continues then libel action will be taken against you.

Why don't you say dad, who gives a toss what you or your dad think, the things that have been going on down at the track all year have been a disgrace, and has nothing to do with speedway, are you happy with that, because if you are your no better than him, i just hope that the riders that are owed money by your father have been in contact with there solicitors.

Edited by Devildodger
  • Like 1

To everyone who has commented on the Plymouth thread over the last two days in regards to Mike's license being revoked you know who you are. I can confirm I personally spoke to the highest person at the BSPA and it was confirmed that Mike's license has not I repeat not been revoked I have consulted with Mike's solicitors and if these remarks and this slander/deformation of character continues then libel action will be taken against you.

Threatening to take legal action against your own customers? What a bunch of smeg heads!

I'd love to see that stand up in court in a defamation case!

'They keep saying my dads licence has been revoked'. I mean that's obviously libellous and we are all going to be fined. Behave man!

Just face facts people don't like your dad and when we here the possibility that he may be out of the sport we are happy. You may not like it but if you think threatening legal action when nobody has actually defamed anyone is going to change matters your wrong. Plus do you actually know how much it costs to bring about a libel case? Thousands and I mean thousands and judging by your dads statements in the press over the past 6 months I doubt he could afford that!

Star shooter I do have a voice read my post

read your post, please give me a week or two to stop laughing :rofl:

• Like 2

Why don't you say dad, who gives a toss what you or your dad think, the things that have been going on down at the track all year have been a disgrace, and has nothing to do with speedway, are you happy with that, because if you are your no better than him, i just hope that the riders that are owed money by your father have been in contact with there solicitors.

I know who you are Roger Martin. And FYI all the riders have been paid!

if bowden stays at plymouth no-one will ride for him,the support will dwindle,you and your siblings babs will all go down the pan with him why would you even want to stay involved when the majority of the speedway fraternity have nothing but contempt for you and your family beats me obviously you think you can bleed the paying public dry,and rip off riders for another season, so stop embarrassing yourselves and disappear sooner rather than later!

So now you know what i think, and thank god my family don't act like yours, my kids wouldn't have nothing to do with me if i acted the way your father do.

Edited by Devildodger