British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WembleyLion

Ben Fund Bonanza 11/3/2012

Had an absolute cracking day, good company, nice weather and some decent racing to kick the season off, and all for a worthwhile cause.

Nice to eventually meet up with Dietbowers.

Amazed to see the some of the Glasgow contingent shouting fir Andrew Tully, what ever next shouting for Ryan Fisher.

Real hearts in your mouth moment when Adam Roynon went down thankfully it appears not to be too serious.

Roll on next Sunday for the Shane Parker Meeting.

Great start to the season . Great weather , big crowd and decent racing . If only it would stay like that all summer long . Good to see so many Scots had made the journey down .

Does that include the Scots that got lost in North Birmingham last night and the fella that purchased a pair of earrings? :rofl:

Just about recovered from the `Bow Fund meeting,although Mrs. Db is carrying a few injuries,all self inflicted. :lol: Good to meet up with Paulco again,along with Bluejam,SpinKing,Falkirkbandit,Squall,Seb the Snail,SKJ,Banditsforlife,Superguest and Sandie,apologies if I`ve missed anyone out.

Oops,and Bluejam,my Mrs is still upset with you,although I thought it was funny when you asked if she was the Moose :lol:

Just about recovered from the `Bow Fund meeting,although Mrs. Db is carrying a few injuries,all self inflicted. :lol: Good to meet up with Paulco again,along with Bluejam,SpinKing,Falkirkbandit,Squall,Seb the Snail,SKJ,Banditsforlife,Superguest and Sandie,apologies if I`ve missed anyone out.

Oops,and Bluejam,my Mrs is still upset with you,although I thought it was funny when you asked if she was the Moose :lol:

:oops: She wouldn't let me buy her a pint either!! :o

:oops: She wouldn't let me buy her a pint either!! :o

Cannot believe you did that.

Calling her Moose not offering to buy her a drink. :lol:

are there any dvds on sale of this event

I think that Clean Cut Sports do the recording of meetings at Birmingham...

are there any dvds on sale of this event

I think that Clean Cut Sports do the recording of meetings at Birmingham...

Unfortunately, due to other commitments Clean Cut Sports were unable to film the Ben Fund Meeting, and it is my understanding that it wasn't filmed at all.

Edited by ballinger