British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dempo

Berwick Bordernapolis

Figured I might aswell start a thread for Berwicks Bordernapolis as it begins in 5 days time.

The line up is;

Lee Complin

Seb Alden

Josef Franc

Ludvig Lindgren

Linus Eklof

Jade Mudgway

Ryan Fisher

Claus Vissing

Olly Allen

Aaron Summers

Adam Mckinna

Kevin Doolan

Mikey Buman

Ricky Wells

Mitchell Davey

Milen Manev

Edited by carl00s

Figured I might aswell start a thread for Berwicks Bordernapolis as it begins in 5 days time.

The line up at the minute is;

Lee Complin

Seb Alden

Josef Franc

Ludvig Lindgren

Linus Eklof

Jade Mudgway

Ryan Fisher

Claus Vissing

Olly Allen

Aaron Summers

Tero Aarnio

Kevin Doolan

Kasper Lykke Nielsen

+ More 'secret' international stars

Still Three more names to announce, as of yet its not the most inspiring line up but I can't quite decide who I will think will win the title. Correct me if I'm wrong but the winner gets £1000?

Looks okay to me. Several decent guys and potential winners with Handicap system balancing a lot out.

Looks okay to me. Several decent guys and potential winners with Handicap system balancing a lot out.

Yep the standard in rider is more or less the same throughout the field so hopefully thats going to genorate a good meeting

think adam mckinna is riding on sat deservedly so after his last 2 performances at shielfield

think adam mckinna is riding on sat deservedly so after his last 2 performances at shielfield

Adam McKinna was confirmed last saturday,looks like a decent field,though Im not a fan of the handicap system myself.

Adam McKinna was confirmed last saturday,looks like a decent field,though Im not a fan of the handicap system myself.

would prefer same format as plrc 20 heats, top 2 into final 1 semi-final for 3rd - 6th place with 1st and 2nd qualifying for final

would prefer same format as plrc 20 heats, top 2 into final 1 semi-final for 3rd - 6th place with 1st and 2nd qualifying for final

That would do me to,but its a different type of meeting,which I hope will produce some good racing.

Isn't Jan O. Pedersen meant to be riding in this? Somebody said he was doing an open meeting at Berwick. :unsure:

He posted that on Facebook a few weeks back so I'd assume he's one of the international suprises along with Adam Mckinna :P

I'm with Screm with regard to the format, Shielfield is hardly passing heaven so I don't see why we use the handicap format, especially when riders can take advantage of it such as Lyons scoring 3,0,3,0,3 last year

Fisher must start as one of the favs for Sat night after hios practice run last Saturday , plus the fact he will have expierence of handicap racing as it is popular in the USA , isn't one of the riders to be named a Bulgarian sure I heard Dick Barrie mention that on Sat night , hope the J O P rumours are true as would be good to see the wee man at Berwick , (I saw him at the Golden Hammer meeting earlier this year) even if he's a long way short of being the rider who won the world title

Edited by millen

A nice lineup is taking place and a decent prize to be won too.

I think the fact that we have a Global Brand in New Holland Agriculture sponsoring the meeting is something we should be proud of.

For a company that size to take an interest in Berwick shows how professional and attractive the club are at the moment.

Fischer was superb on Saturday, he has to be favourite at this point, although Seb is certainly in with a good shout.

Complin definitely the dark horse to watch out for ;-)

No Jan O on Sat night riding in Denmark :cry: