British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
andy1967

Mildenhall V Stoke Nl Po Sf 2nd Leg

Port Gunner I would remind you of the libel laws either get your facts straight or keep your ignorance to yourself.

You clearly know nothing about me

Be very careful there are laws to control your ignorance.

Malcolm Vasey

Don't waste your breath (or more accurately your fingers), Malcolm.

He obviously doesn't have a clue and therefore can be both treated with contempt and ignored.

Portgunner,what makes u think Stoke picked the hardest team,i think they made the right choice,and if it wasnt for a tool destroying the team spirt in the hone leg and some bad luck in the away legs,could quite easily have made the final,i for one wouldnt have fancied going to face the colts or the saints,on past results that is

Hey frostylion who's the tool you are refering to ???????

When did Scunny sack him??? i think you will find M.V left to take charge of a PL team

You really do come out with some utter cack

you maybe right, but at the time didnt scunny need a pl team manager ?

did they not give the job to another person ?

did they not also bring in a new manager for nl ?

LEAVING THERE VERY GOOD SUPERB MANAGER WITHOUT A JOB :shock: but not sacked ?

stoke become stuck for a manager they offer it to a couple of people who turn it down .

They then bring in the one they still have who has taken them from pl back to nl ?

MAYBE THEY SHOULD GIVE HIM THE TEAM GB JOB ! he would be fantastic advert for our sport on sky

OK - You and birdseye (possibly the same person) do not like Mr Vasey... we get the message.

Get your facts before using the keyboard... all you are typing is your own 'thoughts' - not facts. I won't even bother to supply the facts because I would be wasting my time...

Malcolm Vasey is well-respected in the NL and has done more for Speedway than you will ever do...

Edited by scribbler

OK - You and birdseye (possibly the same person) do not like Mr Vasey... we get the message.

Get your facts before using the keyboard... all you are typing is your own 'thoughts' - not facts. I won't even bother to supply the facts because I would be wasting my time...

Malcolm Vasey is well-respected in the NL and has done more for Speedway than you will ever do...

Scribbler you write such nonsence maybe you you are one of Vassy's Choirboys.

Scribbler you write such nonsence maybe you you are one of Vassy's Choirboys.

Mmmmmmmmm

Interesting... I'm sure the son I gave birth to will have a great laugh at your post when he finishes work...

Tell me - what have you done for Speedway? Have you ridden a Speedway bike? Been a promoter or manager? Worked as part of a team as trackstaff or adminstration?

Edited by scribbler

I know malcolm Vassey well ..Probably the most knowlegeble person involved with the National League.with some great ideas for improvements of the division..Im a southerner with little interest in midland clubs but i would say Malcolm has done a superb job with Stoke this season..Some on here need to put their brains in gear before making insulting comments about respected people on this site....

I know malcolm Vassey well ..Probably the most knowlegeble person involved with the National League.with some great ideas for improvements of the division..Im a southerner with little interest in midland clubs but i would say Malcolm has done a superb job with Stoke this season..Some on here need to put their brains in gear before making insulting comments about respected people on this site....

Well said waco!

(Just wish we had the Facebook 'like' on here sometimes )

you maybe right, but at the time didnt scunny need a pl team manager ?

did they not give the job to another person ?

did they not also bring in a new manager for nl ?

LEAVING THERE VERY GOOD SUPERB MANAGER WITHOUT A JOB :shock: but not sacked ?

stoke become stuck for a manager they offer it to a couple of people who turn it down .

They then bring in the one they still have who has taken them from pl back to nl ?

MAYBE THEY SHOULD GIVE HIM THE TEAM GB JOB ! he would be fantastic advert for our sport on sky

Portgunner,i really cant be arsed with you as you come out with utter rubbish but im bored in the office and on days like this i enjoy replying to folk with very little inteligence,its easy as i dont need to engage my brain for once

Yes Scunny did need a team manager but MV was doing a great job with the Saints so why change it,and yes we did bring in a new manager for the NL,but only when MV had left for Stoke

Who turned Stoke down i have no idea,but wasnt it financial reason Stoke stepped down with the idea of trying to rebuild???

Its quite obvious you have it in for MV,i wonder why? please be so kind as to reply with fact rather than what your mind can twist from the truth!!

It makes my blood boil when on this (and other) forums I read derogatory remarks aimed at people I know, even myself, from posters who hide behind some made up name within days (even hours!) of said posters joining! :angry:

I'm sure many other people agree with what I'm saying!

Edited by Bryn

It makes my blood boil when on this (and other) forums I read derogatory remarks aimed at people I know, even myself, from posters who hide behind some made up name! :angry:

I'm sure many other people agree!

Agree!!

It makes my blood boil when on this (and other) forums I read derogatory remarks aimed at people I know, even myself, from posters who hide behind some made up name! :angry:

I'm sure many other people agree!

Agree!!!