British Speedway Forum

Where did you get this info from? Very uneven rounds, if you ask me. Germany, USA, Finland and Latvia in the same round?? Hard to believe. But it would make the job much easier for us in Ljubljana. :D

By the way: at the moment Croatia doesn't have 5 riders to even build a national team.

And where is Czech republic?

So I'm told, the Swedes are seeded direct to the SWC final and so the Czechs take their place in the main event instead of having to qualify.

So I'm told, the Swedes are seeded direct to the SWC final and so the Czechs take their place in the main event instead of having to qualify.

You beat me to it!

I'd imagine thats the case, you'd think if another UK track wanted it they'd be given the event as a matter of variety and fairness. Personally I'd like to see it at Peterborough or Wolverhampton which in my opinion are the only two EL tracks on a par with Lynn for racing. Sheffield would also be a great venue and it would be nice to think that Somerset and Scunthorpe might develop as stadia so they could hold the event in the future.

I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part, so don't worry too much about it, but you forgot the home of speedway off your list. The one and only Wimborne Road. You're welcome :)

So basically we're pretty much back to the old WTC format, despite the claims the SWC would take things to another level. Even the venues are the same... :rolleyes:

IF all goes well and according to plan the 2013 Speedway World Cup Final will be at the new Belle Vue stadium ...

A final with no host nation :D

Get the picture..?

Tomasz, the first drafts of the FIM calendar are doing the rounds already. Not necessarily meaning they are the ones confirmed.

I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part, so don't worry too much about it, but you forgot the home of speedway off your list. The one and only Wimborne Road. You're welcome :)

:D

Wimborne Road not really my cup of tea to be honest, but in mitigation the 2004 SWC meetings there were rather tasty so it would on that basis be a worthy venue I guess :)