British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish 2021 Season (info on 1st page with signings, rules and etc).

will I be able to watch swedish speedway on the links provided on the first page ??

like brandonbee says. Speedway allsvenskan

is available for free for everyone.

Canal+ is subscription/pay per view and

its only available in a very limited amount of

countries.

Ghostwalker, may be you have information about Swedish juniors, which must take part in European junior team championship (semifinal in Chervonograd, 27.04.12)?

Ghostwalker, may be you have information about Swedish juniors, which must take part in European junior team championship (semifinal in Chervonograd, 27.04.12)?

I have looked around but i have not been able to find any information.

Daniel Davidsson have signed with Griparna. and it also means that Dawid Lampart is out of the team.

http://www.speedwaya...n.se/index.html

Well you can certainly watch Swedish Allsvenskan League racing each week as it is streamed here. First meeting is on Tuesday, regular race day is Thursday and it starts ar 6pm UK time. Great stuff.

http://www.speedwayallsvenskan.se/

Regards. Alan.

Tomorrows meeting will unfortunately require a payment. 49kr.

I hope that those who pay that will get a first class stream with plenty of graphics on screen

in the same way as normal pay stream. Canal+ only charges another 10kr more then that,

for their Elitserien web-streams.

Lineups for that meeting:

Ikaros Smederna:

1. Magnus Zetterström ©

2. Linus Eklöf

3. Szymon Wozniak

4. Ricky Kling

5. Kenni Larsen

6. Henrik Karlsson

7. Daniel Henderson

8. Oliver Berntzon

Hammarby Speedway:

1. Troy Batchelor

2. Dennis Andersson ©

3. Adrian Miedzinski

4. Sebastian Aldén

5. Rory Schlein

6. Alexander Edberg

7. Kamil Brzozowski

8. Christian Agö

Edited by Ghostwalker

Well you can certainly watch Swedish Allsvenskan League racing each week as it is streamed here. First meeting is on Tuesday, regular race day is Thursday and it starts ar 6pm UK time. Great stuff.

http://www.speedwayallsvenskan.se/

Regards. Alan.

thanks for the reply.. My wife loves speedway has grown up all her life watching it with her father.. They are swedish and follow Vargarna.. Since we meet I am now a big fan of speedway and have been to race nights in Sweden.. we live in Ireland (no speedway teams here) so we follow the elite league and GPS on sky, she'll be delighted that we can follow the Allsvenskan on the link you provided.

thanks..

thanks for the reply.. My wife loves speedway has grown up all her life watching it with her father.. They are swedish and follow Vargarna.. Since we meet I am now a big fan of speedway and have been to race nights in Sweden.. we live in Ireland (no speedway teams here) so we follow the elite league and GPS on sky, she'll be delighted that we can follow the Allsvenskan on the link you provided.

thanks..

thanks..

"The best laid schemes of mice...." After telling you it was free, which it has been for the last few years, they have now decided to charge for it - whether this opening match only or not, we shall find out.As our Swedish friend and trusted correspondent indicates it is 49kroner. This converts to about 4.80 pounds and for me in the USA about $7.50. I think this is just a tad high but having become a Smederna nut over the years i have bought it. It was very straight forward using a credit card and so i will be watching. Our friend Ghostwalker will doubtless be there as it is his home team in the beautiful city of Eskilstuna. What happens with a rain (or snow :lol: ) off lord knows. Sorry to have mislead you-until Ghostwalker's post i had no idea.We will find out on Thursdays what the situation is for the season.

Regards. Alan.

"The best laid schemes of mice...." After telling you it was free, which it has been for the last few years, they have now decided to charge for it - whether this opening match only or not, we shall find out.As our Swedish friend and trusted correspondent indicates it is 49kroner. This converts to about 4.80 pounds and for me in the USA about $7.50. I think this is just a tad high but having become a Smederna nut over the years i have bought it. It was very straight forward using a credit card and so i will be watching. Our friend Ghostwalker will doubtless be there as it is his home team in the beautiful city of Eskilstuna. What happens with a rain (or snow :lol: ) off lord knows. Sorry to have mislead you-until Ghostwalker's post i had no idea.We will find out on Thursdays what the situation is for the season.

Regards. Alan.

Regards. Alan.

thanks for the reply... hopefully on thursday we find out we can watch it for free. if not we will probably pay to watch the vargarna meetings.. As in life most things are not free..

Vargarna have their annual Kenny Olsson Memorial tonight.

Start list and live update: http://www.speedwayl...21.16.php?id=52

Thanks my friend. Can you please post a link for the heats for tonight's Smederna meeting so i can print out? Enjoy the meeting. Alan.

Sure here you go: http://www.mediafire...j,duh8ybwat8awb

you'll have to enter the names yourself before you print it.

Thanks so much. Now i'm all set to go. 2 good line ups. What do you think. Narrow home win? Hope so :t: Go Smederna!!!!!

Alan.

I'm going to post on the thread i opened. Hope i have company. ;) Regards. Alan.

Edited by brandonbee48

Hi Ghostie. Just to clarify, is it still heats 13 and 14 which are nominated in D1, the same as Denmark and Germany?

Hi Ghostie. Just to clarify, is it still heats 13 and 14 which are nominated in D1, the same as Denmark and Germany?

yeah that is correct, two best scorers from each team to heat 14 and for heat 13 the team manager can pick

two of the remaining riders.

• Like 1

Results Swedish qualification at Kumla for Europeans and world juniors;

1.Mathias Thörnblom

2.Anton Rosén

3.Jacob Thorsell

4.Pontus Aspgren

5.Alexander Edberg

6.Daniel Henderson

7.Sebastian Carlsson

8.Andre Hertzberg

9.Tim Gudmundsson

10.Oliver Berntzon

11.Victor Palovaara

12.Joel Larsson

13.Fredrik Engman

14.Freddy Godlund

15.Jonas Engdahl

16.Henric Lindqvist

17.Linus Lydin

Jakob Thorsell, Oliver Berntsson, Viktor Paalovaara, Fredrik Engman qualfied for Europeans juniors.

source: http://www.indianerna.nu/nyhet.php?id=2497