British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish 2021 Season (info on 1st page with signings, rules and etc).

They race Tuesdays as the other teams however, Tuesday last week was a red day and

Hammarby claims that they are not allowed to race on red-days so they moved the meeting to

Wednesday this week,

hej,, anybody got any online links for tonighs swedish meeting.. I think Vargarna are being shown..

Thanks..

How far behind does a team have to be for a tactical substitute to be used in the Elitserien - is it 6 points?

Not received my email from Premier Sports yet but as far as i can gather team line-ups for the televised meeting are

Vargarna

Lee Richardson

Kim Nilsson

Peter Karlsson

Michal Szczepaniak

Nicki Pedersen

Anders Mellgren

Danil Iwanow

Vastervik

Davey Watt

Jurica Pavlic

Chris Harris

Daniel King

Peter Ljung

Mikael Max

Pontus Aspgren

Currently Sportowefakty and the official svemo.se site have the same details.

Incidentally this week on Premier Sports TV we have racing live tomorrow as well. With, i think, a Danish match being available online at the same time it will ease the often lengthy tractor time-outs that one suffers.

BST time will be Danish match at 17:30 and Swedish at 18:10

#####################################################

Donut on page one of this topic are many details of the Swedish League including rules.

UPDATE: I just visited page one and unless i'm looking too hard i can't see the match rules regarding tactical subs etc. But they are within this thread and possibly recently too. Try scrolling back a few pages.

Ghostwalker if you get to read this is there any reason why you haven't included the Premier Sports TV link? We have another guaranteed TWO years of live weekly coverage.

Edited by manchesterpaul

yes

Thanks.

Ghostwalker if you get to read this is there any reason why you haven't included the Premier Sports TV link? We have another guaranteed TWO years of live weekly coverage.

I don't know, i probably forgot about it. :P

I don't know if its just me but it seems that the first post have had all formatting replaced with code brackets so

please be patient as it might take a while before it can be fixed.

I don't know if its just me but it seems that the first post have had all formatting replaced with code brackets so

please be patient as it might take a while before it can be fixed.

Oh wow just seen that very wierd. I've always presumed that the 'run of the mill' user only have one hour to edit posts, however, as you always update the original post on many occasions i presume you've been granted special privileges/account to do so.

Therefore if you can permanently edit the original and can't see the likely one little glitch causing the problem i think there are a couple of quick ways to correct it. You can copy it as it is showing now and paste it into a free online html/code remover and repaste afresh. Alternatively, if you haven't got it already on your computer download (obviously free) Notepad++ that can do a thousand things with text and code editing etc. It's an absolutely essential part of any computer in my eyes.

One thing i have noticed when the forum is running slow (it has again these last few days for me) when one presses edit and the box appears, for a few seconds on occassions you will see the post in html/forum code form. Maybe you pressed 'post' before it got a chance to change or it glitched itself whilst in transition.

UPDATE

I see you've posted in the forum's own section on this now. I'll pop over to that with an observation.

Edited by manchesterpaul

I am looking for 2012 Swedish League on DVD, can anyone help please? I don't have access to Premier Sports(get Skysports 1 & 2/ESPN via Freeview subscription).

If anyone has any coverage on disc and would be willing to make me a copy I would be happy to re-imburse your costs.

Thanks in advance :D

Danish 22 year old, Peter Kildemand have signed with Vargarna. He will replace Adam Shields who have retired.

In the top tier the Elitserien after 15 matches we have witnessed a very impressive 9 AWAY victories. Also of the 6 home wins 2 of them were only by a margin of 2 points.

Now that would seem as if, unusually for Speedway, we are getting a good degree of parity and a great competitive season ahead. However, could it more likely mean that in the second half of the season we will be getting massive home wins by the teams that have been performing so well away???

Edited by manchesterpaul