British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish 2021 Season (info on 1st page with signings, rules and etc).

In the top tier the Elitserien after 15 matches we have witnessed a very impressive 9 AWAY victories. Also of the 6 home wins 2 of them were only by a margin of 2 points.

Now that would seem as if, unusually for Speedway, we are getting a good degree of parity and a great competitive season ahead. However, could it more likely mean that in the second half of the season we will be getting massive home wins by the teams that have been performing so well away???

its a very interesting fact. Personally i think that the new rule with the fixed grading schedule have something to do with it.

Whilst waiting for our fountain of knowledge of all things Swedish Speedway to kick-off his weekly Elitserien thread i'll let you all know that the FREE MiniMax Racecard is available now. As mentioned last week i've switched to a single version combining the best of the two versions.

What a fabulous pair of team line-ups we have for this match, i can't wait.

So if you're watching live or recording the meeting you can directly download the racecard from the following page....

AVAILABLE NOW FREE

MiniMax Racecard Elitserien Dackarna Vs. Elit Vetlanda

Whilst waiting for our fountain of knowledge of all things Swedish Speedway to kick-off his weekly Elitserien thread i'll let you all know that the FREE MiniMax Racecard is available now. As mentioned last week i've switched to a single version combining the best of the two versions.

What a fabulous pair of team line-ups we have for this match, i can't wait.

So if you're watching live or recording the meeting you can directly download the racecard from the following page....

AVAILABLE NOW FREE

MiniMax Racecard Elitserien Dackarna Vs. Elit Vetlanda

"Tack så mycket." :t::lol: Alan.

Paid 18 point max for PUK, amazing stuff again. Best way to stick two fingers up to the Copehagen wild card selectors. I just hope he can keep this up, as on his day he's one of the most exciting riders to watch in the world.

If he's riding like this by the end of the year, I think he'll be ready for a full time GP slot. Ward aside, he's the best rider out of the series, and let's face it, he's better than half the riders in it, too.

Special mention to King also, 7 point is a decent return from a Brit in Sweden.

JT.

Edited by JT

Freddie Lindgren has now been ruled out of the televised Indianerna Vs. Dackarna fixture on Tuesday. Initially, he had said he hoped to be able to ride in it.

I was about to put the racecard online with the provisional line-ups but will hold back a few hours in case the revised teams are given.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Freddie Lindgren has now been ruled out of the televised Indianerna Vs. Dackarna fixture on Tuesday. Initially, he had said he hoped to be able to ride in it.

I was about to put the racecard online with the provisional line-ups but will hold back a few hours in case the revised teams are given.

i am not sure but i think that the only option they have is R/R, which mean 1 heat for MJJ, 2 heats for JD and 1 heat for Joel Larsson.

The concensus of opinion from various Swedish media sources is indeed that rider replacement will be utilized.

Therefore ahead of Ghostwalker's weekly Elitserien thread i'm letting you know that the FREE MiniMax Racecard for the televised meeting is available now.

All Elitserien MiniMax racecards below are initially available with the officially announced provisional line-ups. I will then check for any changes shortly before the match commences and make any amendments accordingly. It's your choice as to whether you wish to print out on the provisional line-ups or wait for any last minute changes.

AVAILABLE NOW FREE MiniMax Racecard

MiniMax Racecard Elitserien Indianerna Vs. Dackarna

Edited by manchesterpaul

i am not sure but i think that the only option they have is R/R, which mean 1 heat for MJJ, 2 heats for JD and 1 heat for Joel Larsson.

Ghost, I have a quick question. What are the rules for team positioning? Last year many top riders were dropping to reserve after one or two bad meetings. This year it seems it doesn't really work that way. Please explain. Thanks in advance.

Ghost, I have a quick question. What are the rules for team positioning? Last year many top riders were dropping to reserve after one or two bad meetings. This year it seems it doesn't really work that way. Please explain. Thanks in advance.

The same as last year. the two riders with the lowest floating average goes to reserve. However the have been a slight adjustment

of the rule for floating average, this season 12 heats is required to get a new floating average.

Edited by Ghostwalker

does anybody know where there will be any updates for the VASTERVIK v HAMMARBY meeting today? x