British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish 2021 Season (info on 1st page with signings, rules and etc).

Yes of course you do. But the biggest news in past two months club wise have been the possible closures of Vargarna and Indianerna. So in the end you will get the amount of teams that there are.

I have no idea whats happening with Örnarna and Griparna, how stable they are, but the question will be asked whether to make the jump and gather money to have a decent season in Elitserien and

continue there or to enter just div 1. No one knows at this point IMHO.

Sure I agree with your points/concerns. I think the idea of a new league would be that it would somewhere between Allsvenskan and Elitserien in quality if it happens.

I also don't think that all teams would have to have the same budget as the top Elitserien teams.

I don't know the exact financial status of each team but i think that Griparna are pretty stable from what I've heard. They were a bit loud about

the need/cost for a new air fence. Some claim though that Griparna had the money but that they complained so that the city would help fund the new airfence.

Vargarna is a bit uncertain still for 2018 and beyond but they claim that it's looking "bright".

I don't know about Örnarna. I would guess that they are somewhere in the middle, not in immediate danger but also not very stable.

Indianerna is the most troubling and I think it will depend on the weather. Too many rain offs and I think they might run into new problems.

-----------

Smederna have decided that the start will be moved by 8 m forward. http://eskilstunasmederna.se/arbetet-fortgar-pa-eskilstuna-motorstadion/

Smederna's press and practice have been postponed due the track works needing some more time and due to the uncertain weather forecast for next week.

http://eskilstunasmederna.se/press-practice-flyttas-fram/

Dackarna's Alex Johansson have decided/forced to have a take out from speedway due to illness (twar).

Edited by Ghostwalker

Hi Ghostwalker!

Im interested in your pre season power ranking. In my opinion Piraterna and Masarna booth have championship material.

Hi Ghostwalker!

Im interested in your pre season power ranking. In my opinion Piraterna and Masarna booth have championship material.

1. Smederna

2-8 who cares . ;)

Hi Ghostwalker!

In your dreams :lol:

Well ok then. ;)

On a more serious note, it is very hard to make a ranking since teams are very equal in strength.

Masarna, Rospiggarna, Dackarna, Piraterna and Vetlanda are likely the top 5 teams in no specific order.

Smederna, Lejonen and Indianerna to fight for positions 6-8.