British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Leszno Gp 28th April 2012

The GP's are above Hans Andersen now.

Whats up with Hans, even Jari Mäkinen would score more! I put my whole all owance on Hans outscoring Shamek! :nono::drink:

And Lindbäck... His new carb must be too far up in his äz, damn he's slow.

Edited by f-s-p

Whats up with Hans, even Jari Mäkinen would score more! I put my whole all owance on Hans outscoring Shamek! :nono::drink:

Hope it's not a lot! Coz it's gone :lol:

Well chuffed a second Grand Prix with some great racing for each position (ok except for the lead so far lol). I'm certainly finding it an entertaining GP despite the best efforts of Ole to sabotage it.

Heat winners and points for each gate as follows

Red......5....19

Blue......5....18

White....2....19

Yellow...0....16

Edited by manchesterpaul

Time for Hans & Bomber to give up on the GP's. Never in a million years are they ever going to be remotely good enough.

Well chuffed a second Grand Prix with some great racing for each position (ok except for the lead so far lol). I'm certainly finding it an entertaining GP.

Heat winners and points for each gate as follows

Red......5....19

Blue......5....18

White....2....19

Yellow...0....16

Totally agree. Even better if Pawlicki wins it :rofl: Thanks for the racecard too. Alan

It is worth watching the Polish feed here

http://www.transmisje.info/kanal-3

The scrumptious Daria :t::drink:

She floats my boat :lol:- anytime

Alan

Edited by brandonbee48

Time for Hans & Bomber to give up on the GP's. Never in a million years are they ever going to be remotely good enough.

I do find it very hard to ever criticize* Chris Harris in view of the immense joy he gave us and the sport in winning the British GP, more to the point the manner in which he won it. It's the same as when Manchester United won the Treble against all the odds in each competition, i swore if they never win a single trophy again i'd be perfectly content. Just hope Chris can do what Man U did and win lots and lots more though.

*OK i cringed as ever after his first interview of the night and his 'Worst Sports Psychology Course in the world ever' quote once again of "we're full of confidence and we'll just......." nooooooo! i can't finish what he said i ran out of the room. Needless to say another two races later and not a single point added!.

Totally agree. Even better if Pawlicki wins it :rofl: Thanks for the racecard too. Alan

It is worth watching the Polish feed here

http://www.transmisje.info/kanal-3

The scruptious Daria :t::drink:

Floats my boat :lol:

Alan

You're welcome, anything that helps someone in a Speedway wilderness.

Yeah got to admit i do miss the stunning ladies on the Polish feeds.

Nice sunset too :t:

But the best ones are in Sweden on Tuesdays and Thursdays. :lol: Glad you made it back from T.O. Alan

I think swedish tracks have one of the best surroundings love the forests,I myself love outdoors fishing,hiking

It is good to see so much partying going on in the crowd and families having a great time. More so when viewed against the backdrop of Polish football hooliganism in recent years rivalling the British scene of years gone by.