British Speedway Forum
Rockets

Rye House Raiders 2012

Phil as i could see it,,it was a challange against a Milton Keynes side .....Glad to hear it was the extreme cold that was the cause of the mass exit..After a tumble Braddock looked quite good in his last ride ,he has a bit of dash about him i like,,, just needs to calm down a little bit..Given time with Nick Lee looking tidy in practises the team may ride better than it looks on paper..Im more hopefull now anyway,,,,But the lads need all the support they can get,, please come Good Friday if you can ....

• Like 1

the lads need all the support they can get,, please come Good Friday if you can ....

I'd love to support the Raiders on Friday, but we're off to Somerset ... We'll be at Rye on Monday for the double header after we've been up to Leicester on Saturday... Busy weekend ahead!!

I'd love to support the Raiders on Friday, but we're off to Somerset ... We'll be at Rye on Monday for the double header after we've been up to Leicester on Saturday... Busy weekend ahead!!

Are you raiding the piggy bank,?? Or do you have a secret sponser ?? Enjoy!!

Are you raiding the piggy bank,?? Or do you have a secret sponser ?? Enjoy!!

21 hours overtime last week!!

Edited by Shadders

Glad to see your revision has gone well !!!!!!!!!!

Three old guys retired and weren't replaced... A few guys go sick and the whole place goes down the toilet!!