British Speedway Forum
msc1874

Pl Predictions 2012

IPSWICH look the strongest with a reserve pairing that could easily end up the season as heat leaders !!

Newcastle look strong too with Lindgren and Henry likely to improve their starting averages while Robson and Lemon are a formidable top two

Somerset look strong too with a very strong top four while Sheffield, Glasgow, Leicester and Scunthorpe challenging for play off places.

Champions - IPSWICH

Fours - SOMERSET

Pairs - NEWCASTLE

Top Rider - BARKER ..... Doyle close by

Newcomer - HEEPS and TUNGATE

Most Improved - Hopefully JOE HAINES back to what he can be and adding 2-3 points to his average

Wooden Spoon - any one from Berwick, Plymouth, Newport and Workington

Joke, right? Plymouth I can agree with but the other 3... Not a chance. They will all be challenging.

Well hoepfully the fixture list will be out before the season starts so then we can play ahead :D

IPSWICH look the strongest with a reserve pairing that could easily end up the season as heat leaders !!

Newcastle look strong too with Lindgren and Henry likely to improve their starting averages while Robson and Lemon are a formidable top two

Somerset look strong too with a very strong top four while Sheffield, Glasgow, Leicester and Scunthorpe challenging for play off places.

Champions - IPSWICH

Fours - SOMERSET

Pairs - NEWCASTLE

Top Rider - BARKER ..... Doyle close by

Newcomer - HEEPS and TUNGATE

Most Improved - Hopefully JOE HAINES back to what he can be and adding 2-3 points to his average

Wooden Spoon - any one from Berwick, Plymouth, Newport and Workington

Workington as Wooden Spoon :rofl: :rofl: or even Berwick and Newport for that matter :D

I take it you are a Wolves fan best sticking to the EL mate cos you haven't got a clue about the PL :approve:

PL CHAMPIONS: Ipswich

FOURS WINNERS: Somerset

PAIRS WINNERS: Redcar

TOP OF PL AVERAGES: Ulrich Ostergaard

BEST NEWCOMER: Rohan Tungate

MOST POINTS ADDED TO STARTING AVERAGE: Cameron Heeps

WOODEN SPOON TEAM IN PL: Sheffield

Most welcoming fans - Redcar

Must be the excellent Teesside supporters of the 70s then (or their descendants).

Joke, right? Plymouth I can agree with but the other 3... Not a chance. They will all be challenging.

Workington as Wooden Spoon :rofl: :rofl: or even Berwick and Newport for that matter :D

I take it you are a Wolves fan best sticking to the EL mate cos you haven't got a clue about the PL :approve:

Another case of "How dare he say my team"

How boring would it be if we all had the same opinion?

• Like 2

Another case of "How dare he say my team"

How boring would it be if we all had the same opinion?

But don't we all have pretty much the same opinion that those 3 won't be near the bottom? I would have been baffled even if Newport wasn't mentioned because Workington and Berwick both have teams which will most certainly be challenging.

But don't we all have pretty much the same opinion that those 3 won't be near the bottom? I would have been baffled even if Newport wasn't mentioned because Workington and Berwick both have teams which will most certainly be challenging.

We get the same every year. Everyone reckons their team is the shizzle and will be up their at the end. Somebody has to be down the bottom end. What if Newport cop 3 or 4 injuries in the first 3 months of the season, sign a load of toss and go back to what they were before the arse end of last season - wooden spoon experts?

Ignore NWS... his posts are embarrasing.

FWIW, I reckon Edin, Sheffield and Glasgow for the bottom 3.

Sheffields team stands out as being the weakest... Franc and Hall as a top two is dreadful, both third heatleaders although I suppose there could be a good argument that Franc is a second heatleader.

I feel Haines is finished and Jakobsen is nothing special although he always scores well at Newport, then again until 2011 most riders did. :lol:

Sheffields team stands out as being the weakest... Franc and Hall as a top two is dreadful, both third heatleaders although I suppose there could be a good argument that Franc is a second heatleader.

I feel Haines is finished and Jakobsen is nothing special although he always scores well at Newport, then again until 2011 most riders did. :lol:

Edinburgh and Glasgow yes but no way will Sheffield be down the bottom. We'll have confirmed 1st place by July as it is my team and we are the best in the world

PL Champions: Somerset

Fours winners: Somerset

Pairs winners: Newcastle

Top PL average: Barker

Best Newcomer: Tungate

Most points added to starting average:Heeps

Wooden Spoon:Sheffield

My posts are embarrassing? I think you need to look a bit harder. Your post is pretty much the same as what I've been saying over the past few weeks. Such a hypocrite.