British Speedway Forum
BigFatDave

Australian Under-21s And Under-16s 350s Championships: Jan 28th Kurri Kurri

MA has released the Rider Lists for the above meetings. http://www.ma.org.au/index.php?id=12&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=6004&tx_ttnews[backPid]=6&cHash=10513d053d

Great to see MA taking such an interest in Aussie Speedway that they can't spell Michael Detenon's name correctly.

Edited by BigFatDave

I'd imagine there'll be a couple of withdrawals before the meetings, Icicle.

Big dissapointment to not see the best 17 year old in Australia nominate.

Authur Sissis, i gues he has bigger fish to fry at the moment.

Hopefully in the future he can add to his title resume.

Junior

Junior, I couldn't agree more, but as you say, he's gotta follow his dream. Whatever discipline he decides upon He'll be a Champ for sure.

Junior, I couldn't agree more, but as you say, he's gotta follow his dream. Whatever discipline he decides upon He'll be a Champ for sure.

Sissis has he just got works contract road racing will he ever ride speedway again ? what a talent a mini Peter Craven,

Sissis has he just got works contract road racing will he ever ride speedway again ? what a talent a mini Peter Craven,

Red Bull shouted him a contract - worth 350,000 Euros.

Red Bull shouted him a contract - worth 350,000 Euros.

I would not accept a contract paid in Euros, the way its going they wont be worth anything.

Considering that most road racers - even at the top level - have to raise their own sponsorship this is a huge deal for Arturo - his family aren't well off so it's come as a blessing, allowing him to continue chasing the rainbow.

Edited by BigFatDave

I fully understand that, and its great that Red Bull are willing to sponsor youngsters.

It is a good amount of money, just a pity its Euros and not Dollars or Sterling.

Cameron Heeps has reportedly withdrawn from the Under-21s, to be replaced by Harley Brigden.

Cameron Heeps has reportedly withdrawn from the Under-21s, to be replaced by Harley Brigden.

Ipswich website stating that Cameron is riding.Any update?

Definitely out.

Based on past performance I'd be inclined to rely on BFD's information rather than the Ipswich website!!!