British Speedway Forum

Although no longer on the Gp roster & usually a slicked off track , we've enjoyed Wroclaw more than any other GP venue.

But no matter which GP you go to good company makes the occasion.

• Like 1

And we will going there again this year again after the GP pity your not gonna be with us

Alas I'm not made of Dollar$ - Lard more like!

• Like 1

This year will be about our 10th visit to Prague. Cannot guarantee the racing but we always find something new to do in the lovely city. Prices are reasonable for food and drink. Easy to get to track on the trams. Torun also great to stay in - flights to Bydgoszcz and then train to Torun. Cheap hotels. Tram to track. We like Wroclaw and Gdansk but unfortunately Wroclaw is no more.

Gothenburg is a nice city but Copenhagen was very busy busy and expensive, stadium seating very steep.

Didn't really like Vojens - in the middle of nowhere so you need a car as with Gorica and Terenzano.

Torun is excellent. Very cheap, beautiful. Booked to go again this year.

Thomasthedog with all the information provided have any of the above suggestions caught your eye, or is it going to be a campsite outside Cardiff?.

I'd recommend Poznan in Poland for a night or two, then a trip to Leszno for the speedway. Plenty of stuff to do in Poland if you look for it.

I went on many foreign speedway trip when I was 2-6 years old. Lots of train rides and beer cellers!

Thanks guys! Prague is officially booked!!! Found a nice apartment in the centre for a decent price so looking forward to it. Going to Cardiff of course, but had to go for the cheaper seats (I refuse to pay 60 odd quid for each toddler on the back straight where we'd normally go). At least with the cheaper seat they do concession pricing.

Thank for all the advice, it made the decision quite easy in the end.