British Speedway Forum
stratton

Are Bjerre And Lindgren Gp Careers In The Balance?

Do you think Kildemand and Jensen can force there way in? i like Bach alot i dont know alot about him but he has impresssed me he is a way behind the other two but looks very promising.

Jensen sure.Not so sure with Kildemand.For some reason he is a rider i haven't seen much of and when i have he hasn't been great.Always seemed to have a super record at Fjelsted but no so good elsewhere.But in the past couple of seasons in the UK he does seem to have come on in leaps and bounds.Still think his reputation in Denmark is maybe not so good as in GB,but if he carries on and produces good results elsewhere then he has to be a contender.René.....well,i have always rated him highly.I did recommend him to Newcastle before he came over to England and there was a thread on here years ago about GP riders ofthe future and i mentioned René.Doesn't look like he will be as good as i thought though sadly.I think he will just be another Korneliussen or Gjedde in international terms.Pity,as i would love to see him move up a level,but in Denmark there is always another youngster coming through....John Jörgensens son forone is a pretty exciting prospect

Jensen sure.Not so sure with Kildemand.For some reason he is a rider i haven't seen much of and when i have he hasn't been great.Always seemed to have a super record at Fjelsted but no so good elsewhere.But in the past couple of seasons in the UK he does seem to have come on in leaps and bounds.Still think his reputation in Denmark is maybe not so good as in GB,but if he carries on and produces good results elsewhere then he has to be a contender.René.....well,i have always rated him highly.I did recommend him to Newcastle before he came over to England and there was a thread on here years ago about GP riders ofthe future and i mentioned René.Doesn't look like he will be as good as i thought though sadly.I think he will just be another Korneliussen or Gjedde in international terms.Pity,as i would love to see him move up a level,but in Denmark there is always another youngster coming through....John Jörgensens son forone is a pretty exciting prospect

Thanks Iris you know more about the Denmark scene than i ,Bach i remember i got a dvd of the Berwick(v Newcastle pl match Bach impressed me.I think Kildemand could be better than Jensen, i am not convinced with him Jensen quick but a bit hit and miss ..Can he come from the back against top opposition in my opinion no .Kildemand has got alot to do but i think at his best he is more versatile than Jensen.

Whilst the NZ GP was quite entertaining and I have absolutely nothing against Greg Hancock, the fact that 40 or nearly 40 somethings continue to dominate the SGP demonstrates the lack of talent coming through the ranks. It's highly likely that Hancock, Gollob and possibly even Crump will all hang up their leathers in the not too distant future, and who's there to replace them?

The current SGP lineup could well claim to be the weakest in history... :blink:

Sorry totally disagree,there is plenty of young tallent,how long did it take Gollop to win title,how long was it for greg to win his second title.some riders develope later than others,some peak too early etc etc.plenty of young riders and you'll find when hancock/gollop/crump pack it in we'll enter a new eara and there'll soon be a new kid on the block followed by plenty of potential

Sorry totally disagree,there is plenty of young tallent,how long did it take Gollop to win title,how long was it for greg to win his second title.some riders develope later than others,some peak too early etc etc.plenty of young riders and you'll find when hancock/gollop/crump pack it in we'll enter a new eara and there'll soon be a new kid on the block followed by plenty of potential

Spelling is not your strong point is it :wink:

• Like 1

Spelling is not your strong point is it :wink:

why dont you comment on the subject rather than taking the mick out of others :icon_smile_clown:

If Freddie had Bottler Bjerres gating ability he would be top 4 in the World, alas he does not and I fear he never will have .... if I was him I would just forget putting on gating sprockets and still a "I can go faster" one on instead because one thing he can do is PASS :approve:

Freddie can gate,just isnt doing it at the moment.so i hope one day soon Freddie will be top four and you can eat your words

If we can get SCB and BWitcher to adopt this thread it can be kept going until Lasse and Ludvig can take over from Kenneth and Freddie!! ;):lol:

Bjerre took another step backwards, Freddie was well in the mix again, considering KB is no team man his rides for himself are garbage, brings nothing to the gp's. :rofl:

Bjerre took another step backwards, Freddie was well in the mix again, considering KB is no team man his rides for himself are garbage, brings nothing to the gp's. :rofl:

He never has in my view. Even when he was up at the top he sent me to sleep. Him and Bjarne have to be the most boring riders I can recall, yet I've no idea why they bore me so much. They just do.

Credit where it's due for Lindgren. He's been lucky to be in for a number of years thanks to picks but this year he looks genuine world class.