British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ChubbyChesgire

Potters V Heathens - 2nd Leg Staffs Cup

Can anyone from the Mildlnds give me a translation please??

its easy he says im late for pre school where im learning english and when i grow up i want to be a sky pundit or a car thief :neutral:

Edited by frostylion
  • Like 3

So, you are saying Stoke are ill equipped to deal with an emergency? Is that it? Last I checked, yesterday you had the paramedic on track within 2 minutes of Jamie's crash yesterday, and they didn't move him as he was complaining of pain in his back. The paramedics do their job, and do it damn well, so don't EVER have a go at them.

As for 2 ambulances, very few tracks do it as there is generally no need. We were just unfortunate last night that Jamie needed to go in a county ambulance so the paramedic had to stay with him. 2 ambulances wouldn't have mattered as the paramedic would still have had to wait with him! What you are suggesting is that Stoke, and all other tracks, should have 2 paramedics at all times, which is a ridiculous cost.

As for the crowd, we survive on what we have. Bear in mind last night, as has previously been stated, was a cold Saturday, a challenge fixture and going against the FA Cup final. The crowd was potentially slightly down on numbers for Stoke fans, but not by much. I think you give yourselves too much credit, especially given the foul mouthed tirades coming from certain sections of Dudley fans. Frankly, I'd rather them not turn up than watch the air turn blue on numerous occasions.

getting down to this arguement about the amount of Ambulances needed. If you had 2 and there was a injury bad enough that the Rider had to be taken to Hospital on the recomendation of the Paramedic,then the meeting would have to be held up till that Ambulance came back to the stadium. WHY because the Paramedic would have to go with the Patient,so it is a shorter wait when you call in the County one as the paramedic does not have to leave the stadium. although no racing can take place until the patient is transferred to the other Ambulance So as Vog says you would need to pay 2 paramedics incurring more expense on the club. so please do not critise the paramedic or St Johns in their going about of their duties.

• Like 1

getting down to this arguement about the amount of Ambulances needed. If you had 2 and there was a injury bad enough that the Rider had to be taken to Hospital on the recomendation of the Paramedic,then the meeting would have to be held up till that Ambulance came back to the stadium. WHY because the Paramedic would have to go with the Patient,so it is a shorter wait when you call in the County one as the paramedic does not have to leave the stadium. although no racing can take place until the patient is transferred to the other Ambulance So as Vog says you would need to pay 2 paramedics incurring more expense on the club. so please do not critise the paramedic or St Johns in their going about of their duties.

Every club should have two ambulances and two Doctors/ paramedics at every meeting.

There are a few Dudley fans on here who seem hellbent on giving the others a bad name.

There are a few Dudley fans on here who seem hellbent on giving the others a bad name.

You don't think they're representative of Dudley fans as a whole then?

I'd like to think not.

Every club should have two ambulances and two Doctors/ paramedics at every meeting.

In an Ideal world perhaps but do you know of a Club that has two Doctors ,or Two Paramedics at every meeting. Two Ambulances yes there is,but as I have said not much use if there is only One Paramedic as he has to stay with the Injured Rider so no Racing can take place until he/she is available

Griffo