British Speedway Forum

Do you have a working link mate?

Yes and now. ;) i have fully working pay-stream (cports.se) but its not available outside Sweden.

Unfortunately i don't know of any others.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Yes and now. ;) i have fully working pay-stream (cports.se) but its not available outside Sweden.

Unfortunately i don't know of any others.

doh

Two heats complete,

ht1 5-1 Hammarby

ht 2 4-2 Vetlanda (Edberg EF at start).

ht 3:

Great start by Schlein and Gollob but Rory drifts out and THJ passes on inside

and Hampel passes Gollob. Gollob doesn't bother after getting passed and pulls out on third lap.

4-2 Vetlanda. 18-18 total.

Heat 4; Madsen fastest from the tapes but Dennis passes on first bend on the outside.

Zorro 3rd and Crumpie waaay behind.

It have also started to rain again.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Feed on Premier Sports is excellent

Dare I suggest that, on a dodgy track, and 3 days before the next Grand Prix, the GP riders are taking things a tad easy???

unfortunately i think we're gonna have a rain off now. It rains quite much now and track will not be able to cope with it.

Strangely though Hammarby doesn't have much equipment to deal with it. No graders, no dry material to put on.

THJ shows why it was correct to give him the wild card for Gothenburg.

[quote nam

e=TwoMinuteWarning' timestamp='1336586823' post='2110545]

Feed on Premier Sports is excellent

Dare I suggest that, on a dodgy track, and 3 days before the next Grand Prix, the GP riders are taking things a tad easy???

of course but a rider of Gollobs like should at least be able to complete four laps. in case of Falls or EFs and etc...

anyway very good racing in the first laps of this heat, Vetlanda eventually pulled away to a 5-1 win.

heat 7: fantastic racing between Hampel and Walasek for 3 ½ laps, Greg took the win in the end.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Heat 9, Zorro makes the gate but Emil finds grip and space on the outside and makes the pass.

Vaculik and Zorro then have a fight for 3,5 laps. A fight that Zorro wins.

The rain intensifies. Doubtful if they can resume. if not the result will count (8 heats needed).

referee says that they will try to complete the 15 heats, next heat due in 5-6 minutes.

If anyone is watching this at the Coolsports link, do u keep getting some playing every few minutes ?? think its and ad but cannot see it

update regarding the red British phone booth at Vargarna's track.

I've been told that it was imported by a guy working at what then was called Televerket.

The booth was in pretty bad condition but was restored to its current glory.

Just caught the end since the stream was down most of the time. Even our Polish friends couldn't oblige! I stayed with the Danish match that saw Fjelsted hammer Slangerup on a heavy track, but all credit to them for getting it on. My hope is that we will get a good stream next week and they catch us up with tonight's meeting then.

Fingers crossed that we get a stream and maybe a meeting tomorrow in Allsvenskan, but the weather in Europe right now is like it is every day in Pennsylvania! :lol:

Take care all.

Just caught the end since the stream was down most of the time. Even our Polish friends couldn't oblige! I stayed with the Danish match that saw Fjelsted hammer Slangerup on a heavy track, but all credit to them for getting it on. My hope is that we will get a good stream next week and they catch us up with tonight's meeting then.

Fingers crossed that we get a stream and maybe a meeting tomorrow in Allsvenskan, but the weather in Europe right now is like it is every day in Pennsylvania! :lol:

Take care all.

you really missed a great meeting. Does premiersports offer streams as well or is it just on the tv?

you really missed a great meeting. Does premiersports offer streams as well or is it just on the tv?

just tv and their commentator was reading this thread during the meeting and used your info as to what was happening-so everyone in Britain was hanging on your every word :lol: :lol: