British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe V Buxton - Monday, June 4th (nl) (follows Pl Meeting)

no it wasnt steves fault, the fault lies with the way the national league is run,

it wouldnt surprise me if steve had been 21 years old nothing would have been said

ten man squads wont work, where are you going to get the extra riders

In the case of the Saints, by adding Steve Jones and Tommy Fenwick to the squad. There are dozens of riders out there looking for slots in the National League. Look at a Scunny Amateur meeting line-up, and you'll see plenty of names.

With only one guest and one R/R facility available, there does need to be a way that a team can cover for having five riders out. The young lads at this level can quite often get in the wars, while heat leaders often have PL commitments.

All the best

Rob

surly if jones should not have rode the riders would move up a place in the races jones was in illegally giving a final score of scunny 44 hitmen 48 if it is to be resolved right

only 1 double up rider per team should be allowed no elite league riders should be allowed and relax the over 30 rule and guest rule then we wouldnt have this problem ,

real score for this meeting should be scunny 45 buxton 41

and if Jones hadnt rode would Buxton still have been able to use a TR when they did? No i think not. So saying the score should be 44-48 Pointless and had it been crucial i'm sure Birks would have come out in red in heat 15 instead of Max Clegg who then didnt appear at the tapes due to bike problems leaving 3 riders only, It's all if's and buts, The SCB have done the correct thing.

If team was under team building limit i dont really see what the drama is??

super star 1 yes thats why i have the real score 45 41,and as for montie ,yes it makes a lot of difference, at end of season if one or both are challenging for honours, not likely i know but possible

heat 3 1-5 instead of 2-4

heat 5 3-3 instead of 5-1

heat 7 2-4 instead of 2-7 not in position to use tactical

heat 9 3-2 instead of 5-1

heat 12 0-5 instead of 3-3

heat 14 0-5 instead of 3-3

heat 15 irrelevent

no the scb have got it wrong again