British Speedway Forum

"tack så mycket!" . :t::drink::lol: Alan

You're very welcome and if the rain is still pouring be a real man and let the wife fend for herself while you head for the rooftop with laptop to watch the meeting. She can swim can't she? oh well if not she's going to learn fast lol.

Hey, i'd certainly prefer to spend a calendar year in Pennsylvania than in the UK. You got to expect a little rough with the mainly smooth weather wise.

judging from the radar images, the tv meeting and the meeting between Dackarna and Valsarna

should probably be ok

Premier Sports likes this :)

Brummie Kev they are showing last week's meeting now in full, as in full hopefully. Or are you already watching it lol, i've just got home.

With my "magnificent!!!!????" record on forecasting, this looks like a comfortable home win.

So that's it then, Vastervik to edge it :lol:

Surely you are not overlooking the revitalised Chris Harris! Hmmmm we shall see whether he has sorted himself out proper or a mere flash in the pan.

You're very welcome and if the rain is still pouring be a real man and let the wife fend for herself while you head for the rooftop with laptop to watch the meeting. She can swim can't she? oh well if not she's going to learn fast lol.

Hey, i'd certainly prefer to spend a calendar year in Pennsylvania than in the UK. You got to expect a little rough with the mainly smooth weather wise.

Kind of. ;) We're on the west side and those lovely pine-filled rolling hills bring a fair bit of rain from the Great Lakes. Probably why a lot of Welsh sheep farmers settled here long ago as it reminded them of home. The eastern part of this very large state gets much less rain and a scorching summer. Anyway, up to the roof with my laptop. :lol: Alan.

Do we have a coolsport link?

no speedway on schedule

Edited by pandorum

Do we have a coolsport link?

no speedway on schedule

Exactly-thats why i asked yesterday if someone could twitter them to see if they could show it-polish coverage(via Orange sport is on)

Maybe, but judging from the radar images, the tv meeting and the meeting between Dackarna and Valsarna

should probably be ok, Norrköping and Stockholm is more uncertain.

It seems that the meeting in Stockholm is postponed because of rain, will be held at Wednesday June 27th,

Sopcast 56947 is up with Orange Sport coverage .Waiting for VIP and will post when up.

For those who don't have sopcast, Polish coverage- which looks like the only game in town :cry: is here.

http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

Greg pootling round at the back. Most unlike him. looked as if he was on an 80cc bike!

I can't get Orange to work :(

The text option isn't listed either? does anyone have a link to the scores?

Aspgren x'd. Imo its wrong, Rosén is the one who causes Aspgren's fall.

bookmark: http://www.svemo.se/Grenar/Speedway/

Spot on he just rode into him :mad:

Wow poor refereeing decision Rosen clearly hit Aspgren. Does the ref not get to see tv replays in Elitserien?

Wow poor refereeing decision Rosen clearly hit Aspgren. Does the ref not get to see tv replays in Elitserien?

ÿes he does.

Edited by Ghostwalker