British Speedway Forum

I dont know what his Polish and Swedish averages are. However he has been riding at 1 in Sweden i believe.

Polish league

24. Shamek 7.22

32. Miedzinski 6.67

Swedish Elitserien

Shamek 7.74 with BP, 7.23 W/O

Miedzinski 6.15 with BP, 5.85 W/O

Based on these two leagues been much stronger competition Shamek seems the better rider as they both ride in the same leagues.

Think it also shows how weak the Elite league is.

Edited by yorkshiretyke

they didnt just use him for that reason although wouldnt suprise me anything ford did with the win at all costs attitude. Im not going over the end of may/ all season debate on AM its been done to death. There isnt just 1 reason why Poole are disliked there are numerous and again they have been flogged to death. Its a shame as your club has good support the best two riders and racers in the world really yet time and again your promotion let you down and speedway in general with they way they do things and get away with it. when supporters are on here and cant understand why other speedway fans get annoyed about it then it adds more fuel to the fire, you need to realise what is right and wrong with your club.

Im an Ipswich fan and believe me i loved it when we won the league but we manipulated it all when we had Gollob on a false average with an obviously improving fast Nicholls and Louis and Rickardsson and a premier league number 1 at reserve in Toni Svab. It wasnt done right or for the interests of the sport but by golly we enjoyed winning it. I wish Poole fans were the sam enjoy your success and the riders you have but accept you havent entirely been legit in doing it.

Its all irrelevant.....Poole have got this title, whatever Shovlar says, bookies have Poole as firm favourites - odds on, which is unusual in a play off sport.

Still, they have form for bottling it, and can do it again....

Very dull, boring season. Quite sure Pawlicki is a 9 pointer in the D-Elite League. In fact, I am more certain of this, than of Poole winning the title. I just hope Pawlicki realises what he is doing.....a few months at Poole and he will be required to serve a year at Belle Vue, then no doubt re-join Poole in 2014 at 4.95.

• Like 1

Its all irrelevant.....Poole have got this title, whatever Shovlar says, bookies have Poole as firm favourites - odds on, which is unusual in a play off sport.

Still, they have form for bottling it, and can do it again....

Very dull, boring season. Quite sure Pawlicki is a 9 pointer in the D-Elite League. In fact, I am more certain of this, than of Poole winning the title. I just hope Pawlicki realises what he is doing.....a few months at Poole and he will be required to serve a year at Belle Vue, then no doubt re-join Poole in 2014 at 4.95.

Your wrong there 4.95 is far too high.

• Like 1

they didnt just use him for that reason although wouldnt suprise me anything ford did with the win at all costs attitude.

Then why did you say they did?

Im not going over the end of may/ all season debate on AM its been done to death.

Yes, it has been done to death, and it came to an end when the Swindon promoter came on here and said that all the talk about the end of May was irrelevant and that Poole were perfectly entitled to use Adrian Miedzinski for as long as they wanted this season. If the Swindon promoter doesn't have an issue with him riding beyond the end of May, then I fail to see how and or why an ipswich fan is getting all hot and bothered about it. Unless of course you've seen all the attacks on Poole, and, without really understanding them have decided to have some fun yourself by sticking the boot in. If you have then sadly you've made yourself look an idiot.

There isnt just 1 reason why Poole are disliked there are numerous and again they have been flogged to death. Its a shame as your club has good support the best two riders and racers in the world really yet time and again your promotion let you down and speedway in general with they way they do things and get away with it. when supporters are on here and cant understand why other speedway fans get annoyed about it then it adds more fuel to the fire, you need to realise what is right and wrong with your club.

Im an Ipswich fan and believe me i loved it when we won the league but we manipulated it all when we had Gollob on a false average with an obviously improving fast Nicholls and Louis and Rickardsson and a premier league number 1 at reserve in Toni Svab. It wasnt done right or for the interests of the sport but by golly we enjoyed winning it. I wish Poole fans were the sam enjoy your success and the riders you have but accept you havent entirely been legit in doing it.

If Poole are genuinely in the wrong I'm the first to stand up and call it. However, the nonsense you've thrown at Poole today is just that, nonsense.

Just a question, have Poole signed Pavlicki?

Just a question, have Poole signed Pavlicki?

Matt ford says not. He is one of the riders he is talking to along with lindback but he thinks shamaks fixtures may clash

'One' of the riders??...whats this the frikkin Apprentice?!

Your sacked

Lol love these rants. Can see the blood vessels pumping on his temples.

And guess what? Poole are totally within the rules to do this. As Peterborough just did last week. You going to moan about them?

Poole within the rules ? Are you sure about this ? Does Matt know ? He'll want to know what went wrong if they are, so he can make sure it doesn't happen again. :wink:

Well given that it might be Poole he's riding for, I'd have thought it was a given that he'd be riding a 750cc engine, with no silencer, and only having to complete 3 laps! ;)

Be careful. Many a true word etc, etc, :approve:

Greg Hancock fits on an 8.00 average, I believe. Although, with such a low average, he would only make Poole weaker.

;)

• Like 3

But surely it depends on whether Pawlicki rides with a legal engine or the one he had last year(allegedly) ? :P

Poole within the rules ? Are you sure about this ? Does Matt know ? He'll want to know what went wrong if they are, so he can make sure it doesn't happen again. :wink:

Be careful. Many a true word etc, etc, :approve:

You are keen on having a dig at Pawlicki, why is it?

During the Lakeside silencer gate you were full of insinuations that Pawlicki was guilty judging by the look on his face etc yet it turned out that you were pretty wide of the mark.

• Like 3

You are keen on having a dig at Pawlicki, why is it?

During the Lakeside silencer gate you were full of insinuations that Pawlicki was guilty judging by the look on his face etc yet it turned out that you were pretty wide of the mark.

Ahhhh, such wonderful memories of Custer "In the Know" Mouse and his "Pawlicki looked guilty/turned pale/silencer looked dodgy" analysis....

Quickly changed to "his silencer/bike must have been removed"....

I saw another thread, continually have a go and KKS. I never have seen anything from his as creative as Custer Mouse's tales from last year.

Not only were his comments incorrect, Pawlicki's silencer was tested.

Can't believe he'd want to keep reminding us of his lack of credibility.

Pawlicki is a quality 9 point rider and future World Champion. I suspect him and his brother will score more GP points than Darcy Ward over their careers. Instead of getting threads praising his talents from Speedway Star personnel, Pawlicki gets muck thrown at him regarding his professional on track performances by keyboard warriors.

ONLY in "British" Speedway, maybe it is because he is "foreign" - scary times........(*) :lol:

(*) of course, it was a Brit that got caught cheating, and the riders that are praised and promoted beyond their abilities on/off track tend to be Australian.

Pawlicki ruled out according to twitter. Shame as I'd like to see him back riding here.