British Speedway Forum

I used to enjoy reading and being a vital member of this forum but some of the insults are actually getting very personal and that's wrong, It's ok to have a laugh but there is a line there and Hasse stepped over it.

Thats a shame KKS.

The real problem is the puppets that KKS/DStapleton controls.

. Don't respond to him, he will go away.

Thats the problem - he doesnt. And the reason is because some people bill him up to be a genius.

In my defence i go KKS mad for a few days when yet another new name appears, but then get bored.

Its fun to start with, then it gets tiring.

Considering Stevebrum was lecturing us about trolls a few weeks ago, you think he would understand for a start.

Seriously, all those replying to KKS, do some research into what a troll is, what they do, how they work and how they get their kicks. You're all feeding one.

Yea i think most of us know that. Some of us think its a little fun on a dull day.

And certainly arent asking posters, like you for example, to dictate who can or should reply to the troll.

The "Disco Man" could be a decent signing if Pirates get the best out of him like we do with Adam Skornicki at Wolves ...there are worse options out there :approve:

I read all the relevant posts in context and regardless of any friends list, if I thought she had said anything insinuating I would have said so.

What actually happened is, you read it as an insinuation but your reply was disgusting.

On the whole I enjoy your posts on here but to imply that somebody is a pedophile was too far by anyone's standards. I don't want to see you banned but I do think the least you could do is man up and make a public apology to Jacques.

He is 16 plus now, so the very worse I would be saying would be she wants a "Toy Boy" ....... and I agree if I did call her a pedophile it would be too far, but I did'nt.

Her post suggested I had another motive other than replying to KKS's posts .... that maybe I do hang around with kids. Now read into that what you want but I know how I read it & it was equally as bad.So we will agree to differ.

Edited by HasseHolmqvist

Then the Poole fans would be correct, I would hate Poole. Can't stand Zorro.

Well he is one of my all time favourite riders but i understand why you hate him, just in case you feel inclined to go over very old ground again.

Considering Stevebrum was lecturing us about trolls a few weeks ago, you think he would understand for a start.

Seriously, all those replying to KKS, do some research into what a troll is, what they do, how they work and how they get their kicks. You're all feeding one.

I know, I know, I know but for some reason this one has really gotton to me, a victory for him I am aware & a weakness on my part of which I am deeply ashamed. I have a lad of 18 and a girl of 20 and they could press some buttons when they were younger I can tell you. But as I say red rag to a bull, maybe I need therapy :blink:

He is 16 plus now, so the very worse I would be saying would be she wants a "Toy Boy" ....... and I agree if I did call her a pedophile it would be too far, but I did'nt.

Her post suggested I had another motive other than replying to KKS's posts .... that maybe I do hang around with kids. Now read into that what you want but I know how I read it & it was equally as bad.So we will agree to differ.

No, the worst you would be saying is "fancy kids do you?" which is what you said. You can back pedal all you want but the evidence is there for all to see.

The insinuation was infered by Jacques first, yes I reacted badly to it but thats all. I am WELL aware you would like me out of the way as you now know I can spot your fakes ID's miles away (along with many others) .... Jacques is one of maybe 3 supporters of you vrs many many more detractors.

But nothing about the insinuation hinted in her post eh "Impartial One" ... I see your on her freinds list, so I will not take your post to heart.

I will apologise when she does, no problem .... what I will do is apologise to the other members for having to read it, it was posted late at night I was tired and my judgement was wrong. As for a ban, others have done worse and survived but thats for Phil to decide, what I will do is abide by his decision & not make 15 other names to force my way back in like a certain person does. And it takes a MAN to do that sunshine :mad:

I did not insinuate anything, if you perceived it as that then that's up to you. As for being a supporter as you call it of KKS, I wouldn't go that far, but I just don't feel the need to follow him around the forum jumping on his every post. Some of his posts are amusing as is the odd one of yours.

If you think I'm going to apologise for a perfecty innocent post, then you'll be waiting a long time. Your reply was digusting...Why did you delete it then, if it didn't infer I was a paedophile? Unfortunately for you, I'd already copied it. You know exactly what it meant, so do I and everyone else .. now you are trying to wriggle out of it...I see all your posts have been removed from last night, shame!

You say you won't make new accounts if you were ever banned, really, well tell us then what number account is this, cos it's not your first is it ?......

Edited by Jacques

could the former poole rider be ryan sullivan??

It's looking more and more like Neil Middleditch every day :D

• Like 1

No, the worst you would be saying is "fancy kids do you?" which is what you said. You can back pedal all you want but the evidence is there for all to see.

I NEVER back peddle, I refer to Darcy Ward as a kid, as I do Tai ... as a 50 plus they are kids to me, so you paint as you want.

I did not insinuate anything, if you perceived it as that then that's up to you. As for being a supporter as you call it of KKS, I wouldn't go that far, but I just don't feel the need to follow him around the forum jumping on his every post. Some of his posts are amusing as is the odd one of yours.

If you think I'm going to apologise for a perfecty innocent post, then you'll be waiting a long time. Your reply was digusting...Why did you delete it then, if it didn't infer I was a paedophile? Unfortunately for you, I'd already copied it. You know exactly what it meant, so do I and everyone else .. now you are trying to wriggle out of it...I see all your posts have been removed from last night, shame!

You say you won't make new accounts if you were ever banned, really, well tell us then what number account is this, cos it's not your first is it ?......

You sure as hell DID insinuate something otherwise that bit on the end would not have been there would it. As for waiting for an apology I will try not to lose to much sleep over it. I deleted it because I felt it was over the top and the right thing to do, I let YOUR psot get to me and replied whilst still angry about it which is never wise. I stooped to your level and that was a failing on my part. So carry on with your innocence stance, because it aint washing.

As for swapping accounts, yes I swapped about 12 months ago by CHOICE not for any ban.

Edited by HasseHolmqvist

It's looking more and more like Neil Middleditch every day :D

If Sullivan is the only option then Middlo would do a better job.

• Like 1

It's Pepe Protasawiech that is in talks according to my source.

Your source can't spell.

Anyway everyone knows the ex-Poole rider in talks is Lindback...or Jason Lyons

• Like 2

Who is it?

Edit: Just confirmed; It's Pepe Protasawiech that is in talks according to my source.

Lol :D

Have you seen all the trouble you've caused young man! :P

• Like 1