British Speedway Forum

One thing I have noticed throughout tho is that not ONE person has denied that Mr Stapleton is KKS ... everbody refers to him as it. But of course its not, the whole forum is wrong :lol:

Your source can't spell.

Anyway everyone knows the ex-Poole rider in talks is Lindback...or Jason Lyons

ha ha ha brilliant :D

I NEVER back peddle, I refer to Darcy Ward as a kid, as I do Tai ... as a 50 plus they are kids to me, so you paint as you want.

You sure as hell DID insinuate something otherwise that bit on the end would not have been there would it. As for waiting for an apology I will try not to lose to much sleep over it. I deleted it because I felt it was over the top and the right thing to do, I let YOUR psot get to me and replied whilst still angry about it which is never wise. I stooped to your level and that was a failing on my part. So carry on with your innocence stance, because it aint washing.

As for swapping accounts, yes I swapped about 12 months ago by CHOICE not for any ban.

I'm with HH on this and i think he has done the right thing. Look on the bright side, she will put you on ignore now (just like me apparently). As I said earlier things get said in the heat of the moment - time to move on now...

I'm with HH on this and i think he has done the right thing. Look on the bright side, she will put you on ignore now (just like me apparently). As I said earlier things get said in the heat of the moment - time to move on now...

I saw her on the telly last night "interference" :lol:

I think SteveBrum should watch some Polish speedway.

He does.

I think KKS should watch some Ryan Sullivan EL action from his last season here.

Was that when he signed for the Panthers on a short-term deal; He didn't even have his proper machinery.

diddums. How professional. Still rubbish all the same in his last spell here fact. Check up the stats if you wish KKS.

You're not on ignore, your rants are hilarious... :D

I used to enjoy reading and being a vital member of this forum but some of the insults are actually getting very personal and that's wrong, It's ok to have a laugh but there is a line there and Hasse stepped over it.

A vital member of this forum, who are you trying to kid, you only joined on June 4th.

Oh I forgot, if you include all your other names, you have been on here for a long time, but a vital member, I would question that.

• Like 1

Do you have any idea how hard it is to transport your proper machinery and sorting out the schedule especially in the mid-season?

I also believe that he had the Polish League play-offs coming up so he could not go at full throttle.

So he didn't have proper machinery for his last world cup either,because he was crap then too.In fact he wasn't that good in the 2006 title winning team,outshone by Hans again and again,then again it was only the league title play offs,why would you need your best machinery.

Sorry false alarm; My source got it wrong.

Really,surprise surprise.

Hans of 06 was outshining any rider.

He would of won the world title if he rode in the FULL SGP Series.

I have to agree he was superb that year when he stepped in to replace Rickardsson. To finish 6th overall having missed the first four GPs was a great achievement. However, he tailed off in the final two rounds and finished 87 points behind champion Crump. The form Crump was in that year, there is no way Hans would have made up 87 points in four GPs.

Crump would not of been 87 points ahead if Hans was riding.

But he would still have been ahead.

..not have been

Go to the back of the class

I'm with HH on this and i think he has done the right thing. Look on the bright side, she will put you on ignore now (just like me apparently). ...

She??

Sorry false alarm; My source got it wrong.

The only `sauce` you have is HP - which you dribble all over your bib !!! :blink:

• Like 1