British Speedway Forum

Oh I am, with Mr Ford in control I don't need to be worried at all as I have complete faith in our leader to come up with the goods, and what ever Mr Ford does will always be in the best interests of Speedway.

No thanks. With all that dayglo yellow, he looks like a bin man.

and rides like one right now.

• Like 3

How about Bjarne Pedersen heading back to Wimborne Rd?

• Like 1

Bjarne Pedersen is already employed by Poole.

Judging by his performances for Birmingham and Eastbourne against them.

Nothing wrong in Agent Pedersen from where I stand. Very similar to Agent Watt in the past

From what I heard on twitter earlier is that Brum are signing a new rider later today.I just wonder if BP is on his way back to the South Coast again!!Not too happy with his dressing down from Mr Drury from what I hear!!

From what I heard on twitter earlier is that Brum are signing a new rider later today.I just wonder if BP is on his way back to the South Coast again!!Not too happy with his dressing down from Mr Drury from what I hear!!

It's well known that Mr Drury is a complete **** ...

Other than that, I'd go to bed bluejam , if I were you ;) ...

It's well known that Mr Drury is a complete **** ...

Other than that, I'd go to bed bluejam , if I were you ;) ...

Night,night Jacques! :lol:

• Like 1

Ironically Davey Watt blocked me on twitter after I asked him about his average fiddling.

To save time for future reference, maybe you could list the riders who haven't yet blocked you. :rofl:

• Like 7

Who is it?

Edit: Just confirmed; It's Pepe Protasawiech that is in talks according to my source.

Which source?. Tomato or Brown ? Let's see now ? I like tomato on a sausage sandwich and brown on a bacon sandwich ! Which is better ? FIGHT

I've missed Starman :rofl:

Best get some new sights on that rifle then eh

No steve

Peterborough going to be in final.

As spectators

Sorry for the last post's , but had some catching up to do and I'm n a silly mood for some reason

Edited by Jeremy
  • Like 5

If Bjarne is on his way back to wimborne road I would be made up, always liked Bjarne since he started his UK career.