British Speedway Forum

Sorry but the majority of the Poole fans on here are a complete joke in their knowledge of speedway. Im not saying it has happened or wether or not it will happen but if the Pawlicki brothers come in for AM and Kling/Masters your team will be STRONGER!!!!!!!!!!!! can you read that STRONGER STRONGER STRONGER not weaker as some clowns on here are saying. This is one of the reasons Poole are hated blatent rule bending, stopping assets being used, cheating, oh and add to that some idiotic supporters!! i sincerly hope that Poole do become strong and they have all their riders for the grand final and someone somewhere comes and beats them. Im an Ipswich fan so not worried who wouldnt even mind if it was Kings Lynn!! Imagine if its Lakeside v Poole the whole of the speedway community has Lakeside as their second team this year it would be the whole family v Poole lol

If Fraud has signed Kildemand again, I hope he's told him this time!

• Like 5

Sorry but the majority of the Poole fans on here are a complete joke in their knowledge of speedway. Im not saying it has happened or wether or not it will happen but if the Pawlicki brothers come in for AM and Kling/Masters your team will be STRONGER!!!!!!!!!!!! can you read that STRONGER STRONGER STRONGER not weaker as some clowns on here are saying. This is one of the reasons Poole are hated blatent rule bending, stopping assets being used, cheating, oh and add to that some idiotic supporters!! i sincerly hope that Poole do become strong and they have all their riders for the grand final and someone somewhere comes and beats them. Im an Ipswich fan so not worried who wouldnt even mind if it was Kings Lynn!! Imagine if its Lakeside v Poole the whole of the speedway community has Lakeside as their second team this year it would be the whole family v Poole lol

Calm down. You're getting wound up by an irrelevance. Poole are going to win the league, just let them do that and then pray that the team all come down with the $hits at 7.15 on play-off final day.

If we have signed the pawlicki brothers but if we have only signed one then we will be alot weaker.

No dont want anyone missing in the grand final! Holder Ward Lindback Kasprzak Holta Pawlicki 1 and Pawlicki 2 whoever they have signed must all ride and somebody beats them fair and square then all the Poole fans cant claim they didnt deserve it

• Like 1

01.jpg

• Like 1

How would that work when the home promoter pays all the points for both teams?

The home promoter only pays a standard rate for the away team, so I would imagine Poole need to top up a number of riders' away points. I dont think it will break the bank however for Matt Ford.

An almost impossible task to get a good rider in.

No it isnt, you have signed up half the good riders on low averages and have plenty of good assets.

Lol @ homestraight. the only way you will be weaker with Pawlicki is when he dont turn up. will score more away then AM and will match him at home

Lol @ homestraight. the only way you will be weaker with Pawlicki is when he dont turn up. will score more away then AM and will match him at home

Its clear for anyone to see that Pawlicki is a better prospect than Miedzinski. The only attractive part of Miedzinski was his average.

Pawlicki has 9 pointer written all over him (if he commits).

As is usual with Poole its a win win.

Lindback (low average), THJ (LOW average), Vaculik (LOW average).

They just need to ensure riders signed up can commit when asked to do so.

So he will up his average by at least two points a meeting, sounds a bit far fetched to me.

So he will up his average by at least two points a meeting, sounds a bit far fetched to me.

AM upped his by 3.

Pawlicki is in my opinion a better rider than miedzinski but he does take chances which sometimes pay off and sometimes end up in him being excluded. also in 2011 he wasn't availible for us (coventry) for half of our matches

Speedway fans are interesting.

On one thread we have people freaking out because Ty Proctor rode in place of Dennis Andersson on the basis of his average being 0.2 of a point higher than Andersson's, therefore demonstrating Proctor to be a better rider and giving Poole an unfair advantage. Then, on this thread we have several people completely disregarding the point and a half difference between Miedzinski's and Pawlicki's averages, and claiming that Pawlicki will make Poole stronger.....