British Speedway Forum

AM upped his by 3.

Upped by 3 from a low starting point,Pawlicki's average is 6.95 and much closer to his ability and in my opinion AM is a better rider.

• Like 1

Averages dont come into this at all cant believe what some people write! Did any Poole fan think AM would only average the 5.5 or whatever it was he had? Everybody knew he was an 8 pointer in disguise. Its irrelevent even if Pawlicki was on a 4 average the potential is there to average far more so to say his average is lower it will weaken Poole is absolute rubbish he is a better rider with far more potential. So bring in Hampel on a 7 or Linback on a 6 and they are worse riders than AM because there average is lower? Get in the real world here!

Kasprzak was the guy they wanted to fit in so please dont tell me you think he would have weakened you as well!

Averages dont come into this at all cant believe what some people write! Did any Poole fan think AM would only average the 5.5 or whatever it was he had? Everybody knew he was an 8 pointer in disguise. Its irrelevent even if Pawlicki was on a 4 average the potential is there to average far more so to say his average is lower it will weaken Poole is absolute rubbish he is a better rider with far more potential. So bring in Hampel on a 7 or Linback on a 6 and they are worse riders than AM because there average is lower? Get in the real world here!

Kasprzak was the guy they wanted to fit in so please dont tell me you think he would have weakened you as well!

Ha! And you were berating Poole fans for being ignorant earlier.

Adrian Miedzinski's average is 8.47 gained this year.

Przemyslaw Pawlicki's average is 6.95 gained last year.

It's an incontrovertible fact that at the current time Adrian Miedzinski is a better rider than Przemyslaw Pawlicki by more than 1.5 points per meeting and therefore, if Poole draft him in to replace Miedzinski we will be weaker.

Edited by home straight

Ha! Any you were berating Poole fans for being ignorant earlier.

It's an incontrovertible fact that at the current time Adrian Miedzinski is a better rider than Przemyslaw Pawlicki by more than 1.5 points per meeting and therefore, if Poole draft him in to replace Miedzinski we will be weaker.

Exactly,Miedzinski's starting average was gained many years ago and Pawlicki's was gained in 2011 with rolling averages therefore far more accurate, if Pawlicki rides for Poole i would be surprised if he put more than half a point on his average.

Exactly,Miedzinski's starting average was gained many years ago and Pawlicki's was gained in 2011 with rolling averages therefore far more accurate, if Pawlicki rides for Poole i would be surprised if he put more than half a point on his average.

Pawlicki averaged 7.96 with bonus points in 2011 vs Miedzinski who averaged 8.48 with bonus points in 2012. There's half a point in them, if you take into account the EL is fractionally weaker, Pawlicki is improving and that Pawlicki will have a home track that is not his 3rd worst EL track, Pawlicki should be able to match Miedzinski.

I'll go with Pawlicki would be a full point on his average is he rode for Poole, as a minimum.

But Miedzinski's poor return BP wise can be explained by him riding at number 5 with poor reserves, whereas Pawlicki's average was attained while riding in the heart of the team with an experienced partner, where bonus points are easier to come by.

Edited by home straight

i love the way people post on here with personal agendas and own club blinkers on..

i would say, regardless of averages, that Pawlicki is a better long term prospect than Miaedzinski and certainly doesn't make Poole any weaker....Kasprzak would have made them even stronger than they were with 3 genuine number 1's

But surely it depends on whether Pawlicki rides with a legal engine or the one he had last year(allegedly) ? :P

But surely it depends on whether Pawlicki rides with a legal engine or the one he had last year(allegedly) ? :P

Well given that it might be Poole he's riding for, I'd have thought it was a given that he'd be riding a 750cc engine, with no silencer, and only having to complete 3 laps! ;)

• Like 1

Well given that it might be Poole he's riding for, I'd have thought it was a given that he'd be riding a 750cc engine, with no silencer, and only having to complete 3 laps! ;)

Unless he is behind in which case 5 laps! Happens all the time at Peterborough apparently.

• Like 1

I really am hoping its not Pawlicki.

Totally agree with you there.

But Miedzinski's poor return BP wise can be explained by him riding at number 5 with poor reserves, whereas Pawlicki's average was attained while riding in the heart of the team with an experienced partner, where bonus points are easier to come by.

Exactly ;) So Riding at number 5 will mean that Shamek will pick up less bonus points so without improving his GSA will increase!

Upped by 3 from a low starting point,Pawlicki's average is 6.95 and much closer to his ability and in my opinion AM is a better rider.

:rofl:

If you are going to compare averages then Meidzinski was still classed as 5.57 whilst Shamek was 6.95 from last year.

You cant compare averages from this V last year to prove he is currently better, come on!!

Who isnt to say that Shamek would be more nearer 9 IF he was riding here??

Miedzinski did well, as everyone knew he would. Nothing to suggest that Shamek wont better that.

Well i'm with Scottyfan on this one and hope we never find out how good he may or may not be at Poole. If we have to have a ex Coventry rider i would rather have Billy Hamill.

Finally. It's taken a while.