British Speedway Forum

Disappointed about that... For me, Friday night at the Walkabout was the best part of ther whole weekend!

Where the hell are we gonna go now?

If Walkabout in Cardiff is th best you have found I feel sorry for you.There are 100's maybe 1000's of places that are better than Walkabout!

The Walkabout with it's drunk riders and fans were all part of the Cardiff entertainment ....... 10 years ago anyways ;)

Your on the door this year arnt you??

No he is taking advantage of the big screens to sing a John Travolta-ish "Hopelessly Devoted To You"on the centre field at a picture of MJJ ... not a dry eye in the house ... not that man love is my bag of course but each to there own :-)

There is even a rumour he is going to pop the question ... but last time he did that Batch banned him from his Twitter & Facebook accounts!

Now when I was a lad it was the "girls" who drooled over the pretty boys like Penhall etc, now its the boys .. time are a changing :-)

Good old days.

Outside with a coke and packet of crisps.

Gollob's had his worse SGP series in god knows how long yet he is only 7 points behind Holder and he is ahead of Lindgren who has had his best SGP series.

I am weightlifting as pre-meeting entertainment Arson.

MJJ.....your mother a weightlifter too?? How'd she raise a dumbbell like you?? :)

Don't you think talking to a gold medalist in shot putting like that is a bit disrespectful? :nono:

Don't you think talking to a gold medalist in sh!t posting like that is a bit disrespectful? :nono:

Tidied :)

I know sorry :)