British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TonyK39

Heathens V Buxton 26/6/12

Can only be a big home win, can't it? With 3 big wins against Buxton already this season surely a fourth is on its way. Will and Jan O. need to keep the boys focussed. They don't give out the big prizes in June. Good luck and 'Ommer 'um.

Good Luck Buxton :)

Hi guys as a somerset fan living in brum i will be popping over for this to see young mr perry

Edited by rebelwonderkid

Hi guys as a somerset fan living in brum i will be popping over for this to see young mr perry

You are welcome anytime, and hopefully young Mr perry wont have his gating boots on. ;)

second half - 3 NZ riders on track. Most kiwis riders at a meeting in a long time.

• Like 1

The only thing that could have made tonight better was the first heat not being stopped and awarded. Really, really wanted to know how close Roynon was to the NL track record. All that dirt for heat 1, he looked so fast.

• Like 1

second half - 3 NZ riders on track. Most kiwis riders at a meeting in a long time.

Bradley looked good, also liked the look of the No 21 rider, who was he ?.

Well done to the Heathens they deserve it after a couple of heartbeaking seasons. I know they were winning but enjoyed a bit of banter with the Heathen supporters best of luck for the rest of the season. Heat 1 was called back because the tapes went up squeueif and the start was uneven.

Bradley looked good, also liked the look of the No 21 rider, who was he ?.

Sean mason

Yeah Sean Mason, 18yr old was second reserve in NZGP, just missed out going through to U21 semi finals in Netherlands round. Looking for a premier league place next year.

Edited by kiwi

Sounds like from the updates heat 15 was a cracking race.

Robert, Ash and Tom seem to put on a few good races a season, i remember watching a good one last year.

Robert and Ash in particular are never far apart.

Hopefully Robert might get an invite to the Golden Hammer this season.

Chopper