British Speedway Forum

Good luck to Steve Johnston. He rode for the Witches all those years ago, and overall established himself in the ex-pat Aussies hall of fame. Injuries, etc. this season must make all of the senior riders think about family and the future - and it's no bad thing to call it a day while you're still knocking in some decent scores.

What about peter kilderman . Dont no what his average is but would he fit in as well as riding in elite league.

Can't remember but both under 7.20....

Not bad riders , although is Hefenbrock still riding haven't heard of him since he didn't get called back to Somerset,

Heffenbrock was named by Germany as their representative in the GP Challenge at Berwick, but replaced at last minute by Marcin Helfer (who has just been signed by Edinburgh) so maybe he's not currently fit to ride?

Heffenbrock was named by Germany as their representative in the GP Challenge at Berwick, but replaced at last minute by Marcin Helfer (who has just been signed by Edinburgh) so maybe he's not currently fit to ride?

I've been watching his scores- he rides in the 2nd division in Poland. Score the same amount as Doyley and 2 more than Olly Allen in a pairs meeting. So he's back! But stay away from him! He's my favourite rider to wear Somerset kevlars and I'm hoping he will replace Wright... Maybe you could have Wright back?! ;)

I've been watching his scores- he rides in the 2nd division in Poland. Score the same amount as Doyley and 2 more than Olly Allen in a pairs meeting. So he's back! But stay away from him! He's my favourite rider to wear Somerset kevlars and I'm hoping he will replace Wright... Maybe you could have Wright back?! ;)

Mmmm, no thanks ;) , quick theres one for the list then Hefenbrock , haha!

think tony jackson. and his mate jan stachman will come up with a anew rider. for the comets.?

Good luck to Steve Johnston. He rode for the Witches all those years ago, and overall established himself in the ex-pat Aussies hall of fame. Injuries, etc. this season must make all of the senior riders think about family and the future - and it's no bad thing to call it a day while you're still knocking in some decent scores.

Steve Johnson? Wrong Aussie, this is Rusty Harrison ;)

What about peter kilderman . Dont no what his average is but would he fit in as well as riding in elite league.

peter would be my first choice but yet again i wouldnt have sold him think he would come in on 6.94 but think theres as much chance of him riding for workington under the present set up as me and you and im well over 40 and never rode a speedway bike and dont intend trying

http://www.speedwayg...hp?extend.16464

"Going by Saturdays match the track was slick and bald no schale on it . Its high time that Mr Denham listened to his riders and stopped playing the high and mighty, its the lads that ride the bloody track not him , get your hand in your pocket and put some schale on the track!!!!"

Get real..............

:oops::oops:

You get real :oops::oops::oops: , its true, do you ride the track ? ,does Denham ?, no exactly !!! Saturday was rubbish we scraped the win and the track was too slick ...Simple ..And going by previous we will use R/R probably until the end of season unless the price is right - pennies :rolleyes:

Yes I seen the link on BSPA website and your point is ??

Not only me that thinks the above I can guarantee you that :wink: .

peter would be my first choice but yet again i wouldnt have sold him think he would come in on 6.94 but think theres as much chance of him riding for workington under the present set up as me and you and im well over 40 and never rode a speedway bike and dont intend trying

Well done on your new signing, he will do well for Workington. ;)

Well done on your new signing, he will do well for Workington. ;)

:blink: ???? No signing yet, we have 28 day facility to cover Rusty

The Heff scored 18 in Germany last week

So now we know rusty has infact not retired from speedway I wonder where he'll end up next? Glasgow maybe?