British Speedway Forum

Who would you have picked then? Kennett, Barker Bridger? None of whom woud have done any better.

True

What's the point of waiting until you're already out to use a tactical substitute?

What's the point of waiting until you're already out to use a tactical substitute?

That's a thought pretty insane change to make. I'd love to hear an explanation from Middlo for that. Is there a massive difference in prize money between third and fourth then lol?

Who would you have picked then? Kennett, Barker Bridger? None of whom woud have done any better.

There's one rider I'd have put in on current form and that's Adam Roynan

Can't wait for the final.

• Like 1

Exactly , why not put him in, rider on form

You can't say that for sure when we didnt get the chance to see them in action, time to give the younger brigade the chance otherwise they never going to get the experience

I can say that because none of them are any better. Who are these "younger brigade" then? Name some names.

Josef Franc has shown that a PL rider can do well. Scott and Danny have been poor but so was Middlo. Harris should have been in heat 16, Nicholls was never going to be good enough. Ok hindsight says it would have been pointless but you never know.

Then you Sir are a mentalist.

All in all quite an enjoyable meeting. Bring on Saturday.

I'm not knocking Adam but the last thing he needs is being chucked into the SWC. He needs a full season of racing before he can think about stuff like that.

Well done to the Danes. Unfortunately i can't join you for the final as my son is swimming in his summer championships. ( double points if he is behind at the end of the first lap :lol: ). Should be a cracker of a meeting and i'll read your comments after its all over. Join you for Polski Sunday.

Regards. Alan.

Some pride for GB, but we just cant race when it gets slick.

Surely its time to let Nicholls go, he continues to fail on the big stage.

I believe we should have put someone like Auty in. I would have let Richie Worral have a go if he was fit.

Lets face it, he wouldnt have scored much less than Nicholls.

King we should perservere with but its time to push kids like Worral, auty who are in form and riding quick in the UK and form the team around Tai and Bomber who always give 110% for their country.

After the first two meetings, this was an anti-climax.At least we beat the Czechs! Hopefully, the final will be good.