British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RPNY

Swc Hosts 2013 - Why Not Cov?

More to the point, how much do they have to pay to host these meetings?

Not sure why that is a point of any interest.They can only ask the going rate,that promoters will pay.Ask too much and no-one will cough up the cash.Only the promoters will know if it is worth paying.Why would fans need to know?

From my sources at the FIM, It would cost £40,000 to hold an FIM Event and what they do is you pay them 40k and you get an event.

BUT you don't know whether it's Event 1, Event 2 or the Final.

A further £500 + £50 adminstration charge to pay for transport,accomadation and other "luxuries" for the FIM inspectors for the track and If they tell you that you need to upgrade then you HAVE to upgrade, Too much money already put into the event so you have to do it as you won't get a full refund and It will be payed in installments IF you want to pull out.

Regards

JepsenJensenRacing

Edited by Jepsen Jensen Racing

From my sources at the FIM, It would cost £40,000 to hold an FIM Event and what they do is you pay them 40k and you get an event.

A further £500 + £50 adminstration charge to pay for transport,accomadation and other "luxuries" for the FIM inspectors for the track and If they tell you that you need to upgrade then you HAVE to upgrade, Too much money already put into the event so you have to do it as you won't get a full refund and It will be payed in installments IF you want to pull out.

Regards

JepsenJensenRacing

DOES your source live on the moon? Or cloud cuckoo land?

• Like 5

Now now, they are taught all sorts at school now. Enjoy your summer holiday mjj racing lol.

• Like 1

Not sure why that is a point of any interest.They can only ask the going rate,that promoters will pay.Ask too much and no-one will cough up the cash.Only the promoters will know if it is worth paying.Why would fans need to know?

It was a rhetorical question in that the amount presumably determines who might be willing to host, not whether "it's the turn" of a particular place or whether venue x or venue y would be a better place to hold it.

IMG/BSI have the rights to the SWC do they not, so presumably it's them who charge the staging fees. There's probably also FIM inscription fees and paying the costs of the FIM officials, but nothing like 40k per meeting I'd have thought.

His mum does the cleaning there.

DOES your source live on the moon? Or cloud cuckoo land?

Well he thinks MJJ is God so your quote is spot on

Dont think you need to pay anything extra when organizing a FIM event, the riders money is listed in the FIM rulebook. Then you pay a meeting FIM license or similar that includes the FIM officials and their hotel bill. Thats about 2-3k.

But when talking about FIM BSI/IMG event, thats a different story.

Facilities not good enough

Food outlets are not opened some times

Small capacity

Coventry's track is ok but often has ruts in it.

Michael Jepsen Jensen doesn't like riding on it.

Well thats buggered that then hasnt it?because mjj doesnt like riding it.and can i just say our track is good thank you.

Coventry's track doesn't deserve to be graced by a rider of Michael Jepsen Jensen's elegance and style.

:mad: My god are you for real? you need to get a life.

Berwick are current;ly in negotiation on establishing an exchange rate to convert the fee into Scotch pies. Your sauces will be useful when negotiations are completed

"luxuries for the track" programmes at £4 are luxurious enough.

Regards

JepsenJensenRacing

Ah bless, have you been looking at a grown up's letter?

Coventry's track doesn't deserve to be graced by a rider of Michael Jepsen Jensen's elegance and style.

Have you taken down all the pictures of Little Kenny Bear, or just pinned Ickle Mikey's pictures over them like another layer of wallpaper?

Am I the only one who doesn't think that Jepsen Jensen Racing isn't a kid? (FWIW)

• Like 1

The stadium's capacity is 5,000 and was built in 1948.

No argument about the year but I'm sure the capacity is more than 5,000. I thought it was around 12,500? Mind you standing near the front of the terraces might be a bit tricky as you'd only see the helmets going by. :lol:

No argument about the year but I'm sure the capacity is more than 5,000. I thought it was around 12,500? Mind you standing near the front of the terraces might be a bit tricky as you'd only see the helmets going by. :lol:

just copied it of club info so dont know if thats seated/standing etc