British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Martin Vaculik Unhappy With His Exclusion At Sgp Terenzano ?

Cool that all told it was a 'nice little meeting'.

Cool 7 different winners out of 8.

Not cool GP winner does not have most points in the meeting.

Cool off out to town for about four hours.

Cool getting back home in time for MIxed Martial Arts at 3am!

Not cool it's on to about 6am eeeek lol.

Wow Cardiff next.

Take care all. Join you in Poland tomorrow. Regards. Alan.

I don't know why I watch this live, need to start recording them and whizzing through them.

Bomber was unfortunate with the rut appearing. It was good to see Emil back in the mix and getting to the final.

• Like 1

Congrats to Lindback.

Not good race track, don't like to see a blue groove...............

Counting down the days to Cardiff.

I do like Martin V

• Like 1

Thank you Antonio. Was having a hellish GP with the betting tonight. Back him before the semis for the win.

Should have been all 4 back. There you go.

Vaculik tried to ride through Emil and instead ended up chin first to the ground. He was excluded, his mistake.

Hmmm I might get slated here ( newbie lol ) But I REALLY enjoyed this GP :D I detest Gollob ( park yer bike on the track & walk off sulking while the race continues - just means you need a sponser for nappies) so his results suited me fine - I enjoy Nikki Pedersen for his dirty tactics ( speedway needs a bad boy who can nearly grow a beard !) I AM A Herbie fan - so gimme grief if you like - I DID have a problem with Emil - but he seems to have grown up & deserves his wins & as for Antonio - well !!! a win - flipin eck eeee by gum - cor blimey mister - Never expected that - but hey waht a bloody good mix we are getiing in the GP this year, I for one can't wait for Cardiff (yeah & got me posh expensive seats ) but hell - this is a good year for a speedway shake up & i'm guessing next year will only get better - so hey - whoever you support - enjoy - life is too short :-)

What crap meeting on a crap track. It's like this every year so why do we go back to it. Marketa was warned and had to improve the track but this sanddune is the same every year. Worst GP of every year.

Spot on.Was a complete waste of nearly 3 hours of my day!....Thats 2 horrendous GP's on the trot now, with about 5 lead changes out of 46 races.

Photo's from the Terenzano GP:

http://baansportfans...-lindback-.html

Any idea of the crowd figure DG?

I se Nikki wasnt happy with an overwatered track but the it went from overwatered to riding on a blue groove so can we blame Nikki for his rant?!!!!.On a lither moment its been so long Lindback winning a meeting the champagne didnt want to come out of the bottle!!!

If, there was something to be learnt from the concrete track with a bit of dust on it. The poor crowd, the poor racing ?

You don't go there again!! ?

It's on the shedule for next year? I think someone needs to rethink it..or be sacked!

Unless of course, the bung culture overrides it all? Hmmmm............

• Like 1

Bomber was unfortunate with the rut appearing. It was good to see Emil back in the mix and getting to the final.

Pearson was blabbering on about how Harris was unfortunate to be out "through no fault of his own", yet the rut he hit had been there all meeting. While other riders avoided that bump, the fact that Bomber decided to take that line, was nobodies fault but his own.

In the interests of being consistent, now Lindback has won a round, and if he finishes in 9th, I guess he'll get a wildcard for next season (and about five years thereafter)? After all, in 2007, this criteria alone was enough to gift Bomber a place in the series...

Edited by JT
  • Like 1

Hee Hee Nicki going off on one and not excusing his French. He had a point though.

BUT it does not excuse him shouting and swearing at Race Director Tony Olsen which I personally think at this level is totally unacceptable behaviour from Nicki.

By all means air your concerns, but do not shout and say that it's F'ing dangerous and F'ing bleep bleep to the man's face in front of TV cameras. Nothing new there from Pedersen when things don't go his way. He hasn't changed one bit has he. Still a shouting maniac when things don't suit him.

I agree that Antonio stands more of a recall for next year with his GP win if he does finish 9th. Then you would have to think about Jarek, Martin V depending on his Challenge result. Add Darcy to the mix alongside Jepsen and there are your picks for 2013. Lindo and Harris lack consistency on a GP to GP level.