British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ccrasher26

Speedway Gp Collectors Fayre

I would imagine so but if theres not going to be one it will be the 1st year its missing......

Dose anyone know if there a collectors fayre at Cardiff this year?

Yes there will be in its usual place as far as I'm aware.

The Collectors fayre usually in Rugby clubhouse, which is to the right of the Millennium Stadium main entrance.........usually £2 entry for adults and kids free! If you cross the road after that and walk between the pub and the multi storey car park that will bring you the "The Fanzone area".....closed off street with vintage bikes, speedway celebs and no doubt plenty of busty girls!!! (Monster etc),autograph sessions and interviews. Dont know if the robot is going to be there but he was enjoyed by all the kids couple years back. It all makes a great day.

The Collectors fayre usually in Rugby clubhouse, which is to the right of the Millennium Stadium main entrance.........usually £2 entry for adults and kids free! If you cross the road after that and walk between the pub and the multi storey car park that will bring you the "The Fanzone area".....closed off street with vintage bikes, speedway celebs and no doubt plenty of busty girls!!! (Monster etc),autograph sessions and interviews. Dont know if the robot is going to be there but he was enjoyed by all the kids couple years back. It all makes a great day.

I think ( Titan) the robot is there according to Speedway star advert.