British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Richard61

Cardiff Ticket Related Posts (for Sale/wanted Etc)

Hello everyone,

Im after a pair of tickets for the Cardiff GP on 25th August. If you have any please contact richwest1@sky.com and we can discuss price and so forth.

Thanks,

Rich

Hello everyone,

Im after a pair of tickets for the Cardiff GP on 25th August. If you have any please contact richwest1@sky.com and we can discuss price and so forth.

Thanks,

Rich

Get some on the day from Ticket Line just outside the 4th bend of the stadium.

Hi,

Due to my cousin pulling out with only 2 weeks to go I am left with the above which could be a great deal for someone as a package. These tickets are completely sold out now. I bought the first 4 tickets as soon as they went on sale last year and this one is m10 row 1 seat 4 same as we has last year and what a view!! Plus the added benefit of a VIP pass with early access, meal, and start line seats. Also return flights from Edinburgh flying Friday morning returning Sunday night.

Let me know if you are interested

Looking to buy tickets. Ticket master a joke never answer the phone and website states only got 65.00 tickets left. Every year ticket master does this no wonder people stop going. BSI need to look at this I'm sure yet again there be empty seats

I ordered my tickets and got them fine every year from ticket master, shame you have had some issues, there must be loads left?

just buy when you get there,theres about 40000 tickets to spare!!!!!!!!

just buy when you get there,theres about 40000 tickets to spare!!!!!!!!

Exactly, I'm not sure what the rush is. Speedway fans are used to paying on the day so why the panic for the GP?!

there will be plenty of cheap tickets available on the day. on my last visit I paid £25 for a seat lower teir, retail price £55, the ticket touts just want rid the closer to tapes up you get

I've noticed this year there seems to be an increase in all forms of media outlets for competitions to win tickets for the British Grand Prix.

It's quite a laudable move by the organizers as in effect they get a free advert in magazines and on websites accessing markets they wouldn't otherwise reach.

Only thing i worry about though is do many/any! fans enter these competitions?. A high response would attract the attention of these outlets which could lead to more coverage or even sponsorship down the line.

So do we as speedway fans have an obligation to enter these draws to help our sport in every way that we can? - they are all free.

Yes I won 2 tickets to the first years GP tickets on Sky Sports...so I took 2 more people as I had already purchased mine. I noticed a few Welsh newspapers have free tickets to win, but wonder do you need a welsh address?

Yes I won 2 tickets to the first years GP tickets on Sky Sports...so I took 2 more people as I had already purchased mine. I noticed a few Welsh newspapers have free tickets to win, but wonder do you need a welsh address?

I hadn't ever thought of that, however, pretty certain you don't have to be.

Going on the Manchester Evening News and their competitions they refer to 'our readers'. Now if you are in South Wales and buy a local newspaper, be it you are a resident or merely passing through, you ARE a reader lol. I can't recall ever seeing a prize in a newspaper competition saying it's restricted to local or regional residents.

I always enter these competition every year. Grand total of wins? NONE! Bah!

keep trying :lol: :lol: Caerphilly library had Gp ticket competition, great to see that the organisers are doing their bit to get Welsh folk to the GP

Edited by emerald tyke

Well it's your own fault as you will keep giving wrong answers. It's not the organizers fault you don't know who the current world champion is lol.

Actually, i think next year i'm going to do a weekly Google and apply for every competition i can find. Maybe i'll hit lucky and find myself the only entrant in one of them. I'll Google or Wiki to see who the current champion is though, because i'm smart lol.

keep trying :lol: :lol: Caerphilly library had Gp ticket competition, great to see that the organisers are doing their bit to get Welsh folk to the GP

With the greatest respect to Caerphilly library that's a strange outlet, bordering on the stuff of Twilight Zone, but hey good for Caerphilly library and i'll spend the evening figuring out IMG's marketing strategy.

On a serious note, very nice to hear indeed. I am impressed if they are doing such promotions across the UK. Speedway so has to take the painstaking drip, drip, drip into the national conciousness as the football/cricket etc closed shop of the national press doesn't want us there.