British Speedway Forum

Like who?

I don't like Doyle and I'm not sorry that he appears to be heading elsewhere - but the options are fast drying up.

The one that we should have signed in my opinion was Miskowiak - he seemed the best option on his average - but it looks as though we dithered for too long waiting for Woffy and he went elsewhere.

Wolfie

Mrockza - 5.85

Larsen - 6.57

Fisher - 6.02

Buczkowski - 6.55

Mrockza - 5.85

Larsen - 6.57

Fisher - 6.02

Buczkowski - 6.55

All four are rumoured to be heading elsewhere already - 3 of them to Peterboro' the other to Belle Vue.

Wolfie

So a rider would choose riding for Belle Vue ahead of us?

Arthur was flying on his first visit to Monmore last season and on his 2nd visit he was shocking and not motivated but that was down to the Belle Vue team threatining to be on strike due to not being paid.

I can't see Peterborough fitting in those 3 along with Sundstrom and Bjerre.

So a rider would choose riding for Belle Vue ahead of us?

Arthur was flying on his first visit to Monmore last season and on his 2nd visit he was shocking and not motivated but that was down to the Belle Vue team threatining to be on strike due to not being paid.

I can't see Peterborough fitting in those 3 along with Sundstrom and Bjerre.

According to reports both Larsen and Fisher are definiteley heading for the Showground - and even if Buczkowski wasn't wanted by them - which rumours say he is - he has never got on with Monmore Green sufficiently well to be seriously considered for a spot in the team as what is in effect 3rd heat leader.

According to reports Mrockza signed a contract last Summer to ride for Belle Vue in 2013 - remember they brought him back from the speedway wilderness when no on else wanted to sign him so I suspect he felt he owed them some loyalty for that.

What makes you think that we are so special a team to ride for now anyway?

Maybe a few years ago that was the case but riders are hardly falling over themselves to ride for Wolves now.

We have fallen way down in the pecking order.

Wolfie

Edited by Wolfie

......The one that we should have signed in my opinion was Miskowiak......

Not just agreeing for the sake of it. Been pushing on here & Wolfcry for Gating Bob since end of the season. As you say Dumb & Dumber have dithered and he's gone to Poole.

We're yet again in the 'who will fit, he'll do' scenario.

When will they ever learn?

Going off a few recent posts ..... Why couldn't it be Jason Doyle ? .... Can't see his name linked to any other teams. Swindon are just Hans and Troy away from being complete ..... Poole have released him for Magic .... Kings Lynn signed up ..... P'boro linked with Larsen, Fisher and Buczkowski to join Bjerre and Sundstrom .... possibly Aspgren too ?

If Buczkowski is P'boro bound with Larsen, then if Wolves went with a 6+ rider and a 4+ rider then in my opinion the only options are really Doyle or Skornicki and as much as I love watching Sqora, I feel Doyle is a better option. The only other option would b a big risk is getting Mikkel Michelsen in on a new 6.00 average.

However, I feel the best option for Wolves is definatley STUART ROBSON 5.09 at reserve and then one of the numerous riders around under 5.61 like Peter Ljung, Grzezgorz Zengota, Kim Nilsson, Denis Andersson, Daniel Nermark, Norbert Koscich or David Ruud.

As for Ty Proctor 5.53, too many look at him and think he has to progress. But he is what he is and thats a decent 5+ rider that riding at #2 does an excellent job and deserves a place in the team. ... You could however replace him with any of those riders listed above but very unlikely.

1 - Tai Woffinden 8.80

2 - Ty Proctor 5.53

3 - ----------------- 5.61

4 - Ricky Wells 5.79

5 - Fredrik Lindgren 8.68

6 - Stuart Robson 5.09

7 - Jacob Thorssell 3.00

All season you would have a powerful reserve and with a formidable top two, the club should be looking more like play off hopefuls than the last few seasons where we gambled on too many signings.

Get some new blood in like Michelsen ok he is on a 6 ave but we started last season with two which took up 8 points i for one wont be wasting my money on watching the likes of Newmark or Robson.

Going off a few recent posts ..... Why couldn't it be Jason Doyle ? .... Can't see his name linked to any other teams. Swindon are just Hans and Troy away from being complete ..... Poole have released him for Magic .... Kings Lynn signed up ..... P'boro linked with Larsen, Fisher and Buczkowski to join Bjerre and Sundstrom .... possibly Aspgren too ?

If Buczkowski is P'boro bound with Larsen, then if Wolves went with a 6+ rider and a 4+ rider then in my opinion the only options are really Doyle or Skornicki and as much as I love watching Sqora, I feel Doyle is a better option. The only other option would b a big risk is getting Mikkel Michelsen in on a new 6.00 average.

However, I feel the best option for Wolves is definatley STUART ROBSON 5.09 at reserve and then one of the numerous riders around under 5.61 like Peter Ljung, Grzezgorz Zengota, Kim Nilsson, Denis Andersson, Daniel Nermark, Norbert Koscich or David Ruud.

As for Ty Proctor 5.53, too many look at him and think he has to progress. But he is what he is and thats a decent 5+ rider that riding at #2 does an excellent job and deserves a place in the team. ... You could however replace him with any of those riders listed above but very unlikely.

1 - Tai Woffinden 8.80

2 - Ty Proctor 5.53

3 - ----------------- 5.61

4 - Ricky Wells 5.79

5 - Fredrik Lindgren 8.68

6 - Stuart Robson 5.09

7 - Jacob Thorssell 3.00

All season you would have a powerful reserve and with a formidable top two, the club should be looking more like play off hopefuls than the last few seasons where we gambled on too many signings.

Dennis Andersson is not doing UK in 2013. Brummies spoke to him (with Poole's permission) but he's giving UK a miss next season.

Buzz and Robbo look the best combination to me out of those.

Buzz and Robbo look the best combination to me out of those.

If those two sign then you wont see Proctor back and have 4.59 left for the final rider who would have to be at reserve and Robbo in the middle order. ..... Isn't Buzz lined up for Peterborough any way ?

Putting TWO and TWO together ...... maybe getting FIVE ? ...... but Swindon have released a statement saying Doyle will be racing elsewhere in the Elite League in 2013

Poole and Swindon - NO ..... Coventry, Kings Lynn and Lakeside - No Room ...... Eastbourne and Panthers on Fridays - NO

That leaves Belle Vue ? Birmingham ? or Wolves ? ....... Think he will be riding in the Midlands rather than at Kirky Lane where riders seem to avoid

If Barker joins Coventry as expected then he may be the second choice

If Wolves want a third heat leader rather than two more 5+ riders then they may see him a better bet than Skornicki ?

If he joins Wolves, who will the final place go too ? ...... 4.20 left and three doubling up riders signed !!!

RICKY KLING 3.97 ? ..... He may have some stick, but he goes well at Monmore and when he first came over I seem to recall it was on the recommondation of PK or Freddie (or both) as he appeared in the Olympique.

Ah, didn't realise that those two wouldn't fit with Proctor. I'd avoid Kling at all costs personally.

Ah, didn't realise that those two wouldn't fit with Proctor. I'd avoid Kling at all costs personally.

If he starts in reserve then he would be perfect.

However if he had to move up best to replace him as soon as.

Id be happy with Kling at reserve, proven ability at that level.