British Speedway Forum

Squora would be my choice,when did he ever let anyone down

Last time he rode for BV?

To which Sqora has done more than his fair share.

He has indeed. However I get the feeling that CVS is referring to his doughnuts as entertainment. I personally would pass on them if it meant a competitive team. Hopefully we can be greedy and have both.

There will be no chance of this Wolves team challenging for anything in my view, hope I am wrong but I don't see it

There will be no chance of this Wolves team challenging for anything in my view, hope I am wrong but I don't see it

What about the Wooden spoon ?

Another scrap with the Aces for 9th

Will make Easter Friday all the more enjoyable .

Matej Kus if Sqora joins surely.

Makes sense I guess but he was dreadful this year

Makes sense I guess but he was dreadful this year

Not sure 3 DU riders is sensible either (providing TP goes PL)

Yes, heard he was dreadful and didn't impress the time I saw him.. however he has got ability and has apparently expressed a determination to put things right. Perhaps being in the team from the start will see him better prepared to make a good fist of it? Also, his experience from last year should prove useful.

Either way, if it is him.. for the first time in a number of seasons we will have 7 riders capable of scoring points which will make a difference, especially at home.

• Like 1

Yes, heard he was dreadful and didn't impress the time I saw him.. however he has got ability and has apparently expressed a determination to put things right. Perhaps being in the team from the start will see him better prepared to make a good fist of it? Also, his experience from last year should prove useful.

Either way, if it is him.. for the first time in a number of seasons we will have 7 riders capable of scoring points which will make a difference, especially at home.

I think you are correct in that it's a team to attempt to win home matches, it has no chance of challenging for anything, unless we see huge improvement from Wells, Thorsell and the other reserve, in my view.

I am not enthused

Time will tell.. confidence is a key factor. If they can start to win their home meets regularly, confidence will begin to build for the away meets. We also need Fred to return to a more dominant level too.