British Speedway Forum

Who owns Roynon . Any club taking him will just be helping him lower his average if you believe how he is riding so what is the point in that. Good luck to him on his recovery though.

He's owned by Coventry. The issue with taking Adam and him lowering his average is you can't be sure he'll be back next year, he doesn't exactly hang around at clubs.

He's owned by Coventry. The issue with taking Adam and him lowering his average is you can't be sure he'll be back next year, he doesn't exactly hang around at clubs.

Have to agree ,seems to go to the highest bidder each season.
  • Like 1

Adam has admitted (via Twitter) that he is a long way off regular racing yet, so I suggest the search looks in other directions.

I don't think Adam Roynon is the answer to Rye House's problems. We need a points scorer now, not someone who's feeling his way back

At least Len hasn't gone down the Kessler/Morton/Tacey route and signed Andre Compton, phew :cheers:

At least Len hasn't gone down the Kessler/Morton/Tacey route and signed Andre Compton, phew :cheers:

And why would he all the time Paul Hurry is unattached ;)

• Like 1

Another BIG collapse at Ipswich.The season looked so good six weeks ago, Len or John Sampford can not be blamed for what happened with the injurys but three decisions are indefencable 1) R/R and Morley when everybody else use Dyer, Tabaka and Kerr 2) Mear (although I did not realise what a big time Charlie he had become) 3) Last but definitely not least perservering with Lambert (I actually have started missing Harkins or even dare I say Kurt Shields). I presume the plan is to wait for Garrity and probably Luke but the season could be over by then.

Sorry Bert, HAWKINS

The club has been an embarrassment for years now. Only wet behind the ears fans thought the side put together would do anything.

As soon as Lambert was signed on again was when Silver showed he clearly didn't give a toss. Fair play to anyone who follows this dog turd side.

Inept management has destroyed the club I'm afraid. The club needs a new promoter as Silver lost the plot about 5 years ago.

• Like 1

Really weird tonight in that so soon as Bunyan and Mellgren won a heat, they then came last and looked totally different riders. Lykke was consistent (thirds) Lambert was shocking. Nelson kept doing wheelies before the race then had nothing to celebrate after. Could also see all the riders fighting for extra points off team-mates, obviously not being paid BP's then!

Pretty obvious where the problems lie at Rye House. Two duff reserves is not gonna win you anything. One of them has to go. I know where my vote is going!

Nelson seriously needs to sort the mechanical side out. He was going backwards all night, not through lack of effort. You simply cannot be your own mechanic in professional speedway, no way.

Can't blame recent performances on injuries alone.

Changes needed and soon. Get Lambert out. Kasper too but on good terms, we can pick him up on a 4 point average in a couple of years when he's a better rider just like Edinburgh did with Katajisto and Tabaka.

With those and Mear's points we have around 16 points to play with, bring Garrity back in we have 11/12 and can sign two solid middle order riders that will leave Garrity and Bunyan at reserve. Get Nelson some decent kit and he'll fly coz he's a wasted talent if he's not winning races as he has shown he can.

Changes needed and soon. Get Lambert out. Kasper too but on good terms, we can pick him up on a 4 point average in a couple of years when he's a better rider just like Edinburgh did with Katajisto and Tabaka.

With those and Mear's points we have around 16 points to play with, bring Garrity back in we have 11/12 and can sign two solid middle order riders that will leave Garrity and Bunyan at reserve. Get Nelson some decent kit and he'll fly coz he's a wasted talent if he's not winning races as he has shown he can.

Apologies for the duplicates! Bloody phone.

A Rye House press release: Rye House will play host on Saturday, August 24th (7pm) to a special Challenge match between the newly formed Kent Kings and defending National League champions Mildenhall in a match that will see the return to Hoddesdon of the likes of Steve Boxall and Ben Morley, plus traditional East Anglian arch-rivals the Fen Tigers.

Edited by Guest