British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play Offs 2012

I'm glad someone got a good night's kip. Monster thunderstorm here led to a 6 hour blackout. But i was able to watch the Danish final when the power came back on at 2.30am. If you hear snoring during the next few hours-it won't be me! :lol: coz its speedway!!!

Punctual as always Alan welcome.

An American thunderstorm is always worthy of it's label. I never bothered to watch the Danish Final recording as i understood it to be not too exciting.

I'm glad someone got a good night's kip. Monster thunderstorm here led to a 6 hour blackout. But i was able to watch the Danish final when the power came back on at 2.30am. If you hear snoring during the next few hours-it won't be me! :lol: coz its speedway!!!

Got basketball on my Polish feed. Does anyone have a UK link by any chance? Regards. Alan.

same as last night-pm sent

Edited by racers and royals

Cancel that request! Got it :t:

Got basketball on my Polish feed. Does anyone have a UK link by any chance? Regards. Alan.

How did Nicki blow it-very funny

Great to see the legend that is Per Jonsson on the coverage before the racing started.

same as last night-pm sent

Thank you. Your PM yesterday didn't link it strangely, but today's did. Go figure!! Beautiful sunset- as only Sweden can provide :lol:

Thank you. Your PM yesterday didn't link it strangely, but today's did. Go figure!! Beautiful sunset- as only Sweden can provide :lol:

possibly because i meant same streamer not necessarily the same stream(if you believe that you will believe anything :lol: )

Edited by racers and royals

Lol i swear Okoniewski look so startled then when he got overtaken.

possibly because i meant same streamer not necessarily the same stream(if you believe that you will believe anything :lol: )

Well i believe that Colin Pratt has just sent Horton a bunch of roses. Does that make me gullible or what? Plus a nice gentleman in Nigeria wants to deposit $10,000 in my bank account. :lol:

Lots of cool swooping in and out racing.

Heat 6- what terrific stuff.

Hammarby wishing tactical subs were worth double points! Another 6 points would have been handy

Edited by manchesterpaul