British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play Offs 2012

Why was Kolodziej dropped for Hampel?

Idiots.

They did not have any choice.

Kolodziej was only a temporary substitute for a long term injured rider.

Once the injured rider commences to ride again after the injury he is then reinserted in the squad.

So far gate 1 and 3 have been much better then gate 2 and 4.

And the votes for starting marshall attire are as follows. Lakeside "clown pants" =

Dackarna 'dinner jacket" =

:lol:

I personally think he is better than Michael Lee, Michael can adapt to slick conditions or grippy conditions with relative ease.

You weren't born when Michael Lee was lighting up his first joint.

They did not have any choice.

Kolodziej was only a temporary substitute for a long term injured rider.

Once the injured rider commences to ride again after the injury he is then reinserted in the squad.

So far gate 1 and 3 have been much better then gate 2 and 4.

Makes them weaker in my opinion, Kolodziej would be my first pick If I was building a league team.

Makes them weaker in my opinion, Kolodziej would be my first pick If I was building a league team.

He was quite mediocre last season. So not hard to understand why they chose Hampel.

Holta seems to have found his long lost form 2.2.3 so far tonight.

Its raining on both tracks. Apparently very heavy rain in Kumla, so a rain break there after 5 heats.

Nothing to do with Sweden but i have just posted on Danish league thread that tomorrow is the Danish league final starts at 5 pm (uk time) 3 hour programme on http://kanalsport.dk/

Any reruns? as i will be in Hallstavik tomorrow evening.

Ouch belated evening all, only just arrving having well missed the 30 minute time allowance. Has the racing been any good?

Ouch belated evening all, only just arrving having well missed the 30 minute time allowance. Has the racing been any good?

Not really, track is quite wet due to rain. Mostly from the gate.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Its raining on both tracks. Apparently very heavy rain in Kumla, so a rain break there after 5 heats.

Any reruns? as i will be in Hallstavik tomorrow evening.

8 am local time thursday morning and friday morning and Saturday afternoon 2pm local time.

Edited by racers and royals

Any of you feeling the effects of a late night watching Andy's triumph last night. ? 9.30pm finish for us, but i kept thinking how late it was for you over there.