British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play Offs 2012

Yeah i caught a glance of a headline on a Swedish site saying a good match was expected. I'll have to gen up on who is racing and what is at stake. I'm quite busy tomorrow but hope to catch it, i've missed the last few.

Anyway's are we starting a book or sweepstakes to see what lap Edberg's leg falls off in his next race?

All speedway riders are mad-some just more than others. Why i totally admire ALL of them.

Don't forget Danish meet tomorrow. 5.30 UK.

The old farts amongst us (me! :lol: ) will recall Kenny Carter winning the British Final with a bust up leg, and Peter Collins in the World Final-77

And the Danish final 2nd round on friday 6pm( uk time)

Pepe very duff tonight. 4 Poles (if we count Holtaski! :lol: ) in a Swedish heat.

I think its quite unfair that the team behind can use their best riders twice.

While Indianerna cannot use Lindbäck and Iversen twice.

And the Danish final 2nd round on friday 6pm( uk time)

Will be in Philadelphia and doubt whether we will arrive in time. Rats!!!!

Endangered Fingers sign needed in Miedinski's pit corner.

If I were Team manager for Indianerna, I would put in Kylmäkorpi in heat 14 as a replacement for Pepe.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Will be in Philadelphia and doubt whether we will arrive in time. Rats!!!!

Don't let us down now Alan......tell us now......confirm it right now......you ARE going to do the Rocky run up those steps aren't you? We'll be scouring You Tube for the video.

Have double points instead then :lol: :lol:

NO DON'T :D

Excellent heat win for Hammarby then. Heat 15 should be a belter and the big question is 'to Iversen or not to Iversen'? Two wins, an exclusion and a duck egg. Actually i don't think he's within his sides top three scorers which would render the question and decision mute.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Don't let us down now Alan......tell us now......confirm it right now......you ARE going to do the Rocky run up those steps aren't you? We'll be scouring You Tube for the video.

My son did a few years ago. It's a lot of bloody steps though :lol: One of those iconic things every kid has to do.

Repeated 7.30 am (uk time) saturday.

Brilliant :t: I'll just have to avoid reading the front page of The Philadelphia Enquirer so as not to see the result :rofl:

Thanks. Alan

My son did a few years ago. It's a lot of bloody steps though :lol: One of those iconic things every kid has to do.

Brilliant :t: I'll just have to avoid reading the front page of The Philadelphia Enquirer so as not to see the result :rofl:

Thanks. Alan

7.30 am uk time is what time in philly ?

Edited by racers and royals

Antonio, great riding by him. After his win in Terenzano he's almost seems like a new rider.

Very great to see. :)

7.30 am uk time is what time in philly ?

02.30 am.