British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

Oh dear :o

- that is why I am implying you would have a six digit hand!! :D

I know you are nobody's fool but maybe someone will adopt you. proably your sisters, Mothers, daughter!!

:rofl:

suppose its better than lacking brain capacity.

Win win. :t:

suppose its better than lacking brain capacity.

Win win. :t:

I would have liked to insult you, but with your intelligence you wouldn't get offended. ;)

• Like 1

I would have liked to insult you, but with your intelligence you wouldn't get offended. ;)

Still carrying on the KKs like insults i see.

Still waiting to discuss something that isnt of a playground nature ........................................................

• Like 1

Still carrying on the KKs like insults i see.

Still waiting to discuss something that isnt of a playground nature ........................................................

Believe me Steve, I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit?

• Like 1

Believe me Steve, I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit?

You really are a t*****. :mad:

Make this forum a mockery.

Do Peterborough Speedway Club a disservice.

Steve after his latest title change,just ignore the troll.

Edited by AJ is King
  • Like 1

It is rumoured that Leicester were not accepted into the Elite League because Peterborough said they would close if this happened. If this is true then is it likely that Leicester will ever be admitted whilst Peterborough adopt this attitude. I understand that the more local clubs to Leicester were in favour but it was decided to avoid another winter of discontent. What is the answer to this?

Probably Suck it until Frosty sells up I would imagine.

Leicester's promotion dont seem to have a problem with this if its true they must still be talking as they have taken Lasse Bjerre on loan

Dont know why the Panthers are thinking of taking Ryan Fisher on as he wont improve on his average and the name of the game is to get riders who could put 2-3 pts on there starting average Patrick Hougaard would be a better bet

• Like 1

Keep seeing Hougaard's name mentioned, is it a hope or have I missed a suggestion that he is in the frame...

Keep seeing Hougaard's name mentioned, is it a hope or have I missed a suggestion that he is in the frame...

only time will tell

Based on the obvious and available riders....

1 Bjerre or Anderson 8.18

2 Stead 5.75

3 Swiderski 6.23

4 Buczkowski 6.55

5 Sundstrom 7.87

6 Gomolski 4?

7 Lawson 3.38

It is rumoured

nuff said! Everyone (or group in this case) needs a scapegoat!

It is rumoured that Leicester were not accepted into the Elite League because Peterborough said they would close if this happened. If this is true then is it likely that Leicester will ever be admitted whilst Peterborough adopt this attitude. I understand that the more local clubs to Leicester were in favour but it was decided to avoid another winter of discontent. What is the answer to this?

Yep toys thrown out of pram even though it's 48 miles away!

Yep toys thrown out of pram even though it's 48 miles away!

If you say it enough times!