British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

aaaah, their own riders for doubling up ...... if only they had said that. :t:

Bet Lawson will feel quite lucky really, the Panthers can`t even look after their own assets. Lucky escape for the lad.

I'm certain you'll find just about everyone who's ridden for Peterborough the last 3 years has nothing but good to say about the club set up.

Why do you feel they can't look after their assets?

• Like 3

Don't you, for something you've paid out for and somebody else now wants?

If we werent in a double (possibly triple) dip recession it might be a reasonable request.

The problem lies with the promotion who think that just because they can't use all their own assets in any one team in a season think its then ok to demand what terms those un-wanted riders are allowed to be available for to other clubs.

Don't know why you have such a problem with following the rule book?

I don`t, but the BSPA appear to.

I'm certain you'll find just about everyone who's ridden for Peterborough the last 3 years has nothing but good to say about the club set up.

Why do you feel they can't look after their assets?

Iversen, andersen and batchelor may disagree with that comment.

• Like 2

If we werent in a double (possibly triple) dip recession it might be a reasonable request.

The problem lies with the promotion who think that just because they can't use all their own assets in any one team in a season think its then ok to demand what terms those un-wanted riders are allowed to be available for to other clubs.

I don`t, but the BSPA appear to.

Iversen, andersen and batchelor may disagree with that comment.

They may, but I'm not sure they all blame Peterborough for the situation .

• Like 3

Please try keep up. :rolleyes:

Last week Lawson was told that he had no team place because they were using their own assets --------------------- then took Larsen and Fisher on loan.

Like i say, double standards.

I think you will find Larsen and Fisher were signed before last week!!! try and keep up :lol: You are obviously obsessed by bad mouthing the Panthers, but at least try and keep to the facts. :icon_smile_clown:
  • Like 1

I've got a house I want to sell but can't sell it due to the recession but have a queue of people wanting to rent it, what should I do peterborough fans?.

I've got a house I want to sell but can't sell it due to the recession but have a queue of people wanting to rent it, what should I do peterborough fans?.

Well, if you have another house to live in, then just keep it on the open market.
  • Like 2

In your own words "Grow Up".... But if i were you i would rent it out at a time that is most convenient to you, and to the person who will pay you the most rent. What i would'nt do is let anyone tell you who nto rent it to and at what price. After all it is YOUR asset. :t:
  • Like 1

In your own words "Grow Up".... But if i were you i would rent it out at a time that is most convenient to you, and to the person who will pay you the most rent. What i would'nt do is let anyone tell you who nto rent it to and at what price. After all it is YOUR asset. :t:

Suggest you replace 'house' with '**; and then reread...

Much nearer the mark :t:

Thanks for the advice.

Suggest you replace 'house' with '**; and then reread...

Much nearer the mark :t:

OK - hore then...

Well, if you have another house to live in, then just keep it on the open market.

Think I'd rather rent it out to get some money coming in as that's the most logical answer.

It's your house, do what you like. Would you like it if the estate agent made the decision for you?

To turn it round if you see a house for sale would you knock on their door and demand that they only let it?

Think I'd rather rent it out to get some money coming in as that's the most logical answer.

Wow, didn't expect that to be the answer

• Like 1

It's your house, do what you like. Would you like it if the estate agent made the decision for you?

To turn it round if you see a house for sale would you knock on their door and demand that they only let it?

If the estate agent told me there simply isn't a buyer & my best bet is to rent it then yes I would.

I also wouldn't look at a house that I couldn't afford to buy & would look at the rented section

If the estate agent told me there simply isn't a buyer & my best bet is to rent it then yes I would.

I also wouldn't look at a house that I couldn't afford to buy & would look at the rented section

its a shame that this house is only up for sale then....
  • Like 1