British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 3rd Place Final 2nd Leg Sunday 21st October Tv Match

Enjoyed tonights 2 meetings, thanks for the company all, only 2 more nights entertainment left before hibernation time :cry:

Nice to see him win the title. I liked him when he rode here.

Great TV presentation and a fantastic crowd that made some noise and got excited.

Enjoyed it.

Wonder what our little play off will be like?

After this "little" is the operative word i'm afraid.

• Like 1

Nice to see him win the title. I liked him when he rode here.

Great TV presentation and a fantastic crowd that made some noise and got excited.

Enjoyed it.

Wonder what our little play off will be like?

Can't see it being a patch on that but we live in hope. I actually think I prefer the Polish commentary and I only understand one word, dziękuję

Apparently we are to be blessed with bbc 5live coverage of this weeks matches, should be interesting, I wonder if it will synchronise with the Sky pictures, worth a try I reckon.

3- Monday,Wednesday and next Sunday

Oh right, my mistake, what's on offer on Sunday?

3rd place 2nd leg Zielona Gora V Torun with an early start at 2pm(uk time )

Ok thanks for that, appreciated.

Apparently we are to be blessed with bbc 5live coverage of this weeks matches, should be interesting, I wonder if it will synchronise with the Sky pictures, worth a try I reckon.

In case you missed it i posted elsewhere last week that the commentary will be online.

Just bumping this for those who might have missed the late news of the commentary now being made available online.

UPDATE

THE BBC HAS STARTED THEIR NEW ONLINE iRADIO PLAYER. HEADLINE PICTURE RIGHT NOW IS THEIR NEXT BROADCAST....YEP! SWINDON Vs POOLE

http://www.bbc.co.uk/5livesportsextra/

Other Availability;

Don't forget you can listen to the channel on any Freeview box whilst watching the Sky tv broadcast on your main TV.

BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra Broadcast area United Kingdom - Nationally via Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)

Frequency DAB: 12B

Freeview: 706

Freesat: 706

Sky (UK only): 0144

Virgin Media: 908

TalkTalk TV: 607

UPC Ireland: 928

Edited by manchesterpaul

In case you missed it i posted elsewhere last week that the commentary will be online.

Just bumping this for those who might have missed the late news of the commentary now being made available online.

UPDATE

THE BBC HAS STARTED THEIR NEW ONLINE iRADIO PLAYER. HEADLINE PICTURE RIGHT NOW IS THEIR NEXT BROADCAST....YEP! SWINDON Vs POOLE

http://www.bbc.co.uk/5livesportsextra/

Other Availability;

Don't forget you can listen to the channel on any Freeview box whilst watching the Sky tv broadcast on your main TV.

BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra Broadcast area United Kingdom - Nationally via Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)

Frequency DAB: 12B

Freeview: 706

Freesat: 706

Sky (UK only): 0144

Virgin Media: 908

TalkTalk TV: 607

UPC Ireland: 928

Doesn't mean it will be synchronised though Paul, I often use both mediums simultaneously for my sport but sometimes the commentary doesn't quite fit with the visual, we'll see.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/318026/darcy-ward-nie-pojedzie-w-zielonej-gorze From Sportowefakty.

Translation:

Darcy Ward - Torun Unibax - extraleague ENEA - Żużel - torun it will not go in zielona gora - polish < poland > Darcy Ward! Author | 2012-10-21 Łukasz Czechowski, | source 12:10 inf. Error personal | enter (report) evaluate I like 2 24 not like cancel ( ) comment ( ) | print as it has managed to confirm we, it will take a stand in sunday match about brown medal among by no means zielona gora Darcy Ward DMP Stelmetem Falubazem and torun Unibaxem. New chairman has transferred this information matheush Unibaxu Kurzawski. They let's remember, that it has been beaten to friday by thoughtless moron Darcy Ward, as it has defined on twitterze Neil Middleditch. Australian has hit for hospital, it isn't known however, it has experienced that injuries. It has come for incident after exit (outlet) from pub in (to) Dorset, where time spent after canceled (appealed; appealed) final match Ward Elite League. Can use full replacement of sportsman in return match about brown medal Torunianie. Sportsman will not take a stand in such australian case (accidentally) in monday end among Elite League Poole Pirates but Swindon Robins, even if it will be able for riding. It has asked ford already Matt Nielsa Kristiana Iversena, in order to it was in readiness on monday meeting it. It has won in first match in torun 9 points Ward and bonuses in (to) five 3 runs

Join you in a couple of hours. Alan.